JB imagine

******* READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. RATED FOR SUGGESTED SEXUAL THEMES *******

"Are you sure about this?" he asked you.

You gave him a small nod, "Of course. As long as it's with you, I'm happy."

JB gave you a soft smile before nodding slightly, "Glad to hear that....but do we really have to do this? It's really scary up here."

He gripped onto your hand as he stared down at the distant ground at the people who looked like ants from so high up. You giggled at how scared he was and squeezed his hand back.

"It'll be okay," you said just as the ride dropped.

About two minutes later, the ride ended and back on the ground, JB was smiling like an idiot because he was happy. "You shouldn't be happy right now. You screamed like a little girl," you said, teasing him.

He rolled his eyes and looked over to see his friends, Mark, Jackson, Jr and Youngjae, all laughing hysterically at him. JB shook his head guessing that they heard him scream and pulled you away. Back at your hotel room, JB was sitting on his bed throwing a fit.

"Ah, I hate them. How could they just...ugh...I can't believe how rude they are."

You giggled and sat on his lap facing toward him, wrapping your arms around his neck, "Just stop it already. You can get your revenge later."

JB wrapped his arms around your waist and nodded, "Arasseo. As long as you help me."

"Of course I will. I'm your girlfriend. Besides, I like making trouble to them. It's cute to see them frustrated."

JB smiled softly and tilted his head up, connecting your lips together. You tilted your head to deepen the kiss and to your surprise, JB had managed to lay you down on the bed to hover over you, not breaking the kiss, with you barely noticing. You tangled your fingers into his hair and you used the other hand to sneak under his shirt and feel over his abs.

He pulled back on the kiss and brushed your hair from your face, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

You smiled softly at him and nodded, "As long as it's with you, I'll do anything."

He smiled and kissed your nose, "Alright."