Catching Feelings Teaser (GOT7 OTP fic)

“Jackson, I… have something to say,” Mark said, swallowing hard as he stared to the younger male

Jackson looked to Mark and smiled slightly, “Sure. What is it, hyung?”
“I… uh… this… um…” Mark said, stumbling with his words.
“What is it? Spit it out, hyung.”
Mark shook his head, sighing heavily, “I… It’s nothing… nevermind…”
“It has to be something. It seems like it’s bothering you. Come on. You know you can tell me anything,” Jackson reassured his hyung.
Mark let out a deep breath, nodding, “Um… well you see… recently… I’ve been… struggling with this thing…”
“Oh? What is it?” the younger asked, tilting his head in confusion.
“It’s… uh… my feelings… I kinda… have feelings for someone and… I don’t know how to confess to it. It’s a little embarrassing and… totally wrong,” the older of the two males said.
“Embarrassing and wrong? Mark hyung, why would you having a crush be any of those things?”
“B-Because…” Mark stuttered. “J-just… it’s not… on a girl…”
Jackson looked to Mark with a weird look at first before nodding, “Oh.. I see the predicament… who is it? Do I know him?”
“Uh… yeah… you do know him. It’s… actually… you.”
The younger paused for a moment, frowning slightly at the sudden confession, “What?”
Mark glanced away, his cheeks red with embarrassment as he played with his fingers, “Yeah…”
There was a moment of silence between the two before Jackson stepped forward gaining Mark’s attention. The older glanced to Jackson with a slight pout on his lips and didn’t expect what was going to happen next.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes watching Bambam flirt with Jackson and shook his head, cursing softly to himself

Yugyeom rolled his eyes watching Bambam flirt with Jackson and shook his head, cursing softly to himself. He stomped over to Bambam with anger, grabbing onto the older’s wrist and started to drag him away.
“Yah,” Bambam said, surprised. “Yah, Yugyeom. Where are you taking me?”
The younger male ignored the other, pulling him further away from the practice room. Bambam pouted as he was forced to follow Yugyeom down the hall.
Yugyeom pushed Bambam up against the wall and slammed one of his hands against the wall next to the older making him flinch.
“I can’t take it anymore. I can’t watch you flirt with him when he obviously doesn’t like you,” Yugyeom stated, an angry tone in his voice.
Bambam glanced down hearing the other’s words, “W-well…. There’s… no way you would know… what if he does?”
“No. I can’t accept it. You can’t possibly be with him.”
“And why not?” Bambam asked, frowning up to the younger.
“Because you’re mine!”

“Yah, Park Jinyoung,” Jaebum called out to the younger male who had been ignoring him all day

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he looked to the older, “What?”
“What’s the big deal? Why have you been acting like such an asshole today?”
The younger male scoffed lightly, “So, I’m being the asshole for ignoring you for one day and yet you’ve been ignoring me for the whole week.”
“What do you mean?”
“You’re giving the other members attention! When I ask you something, you don’t answer me! When I have something to tell you, you tell me ‘later, Jinyoung’! How do you think I’ve been feeling for the past few days?” Jinyoung yelled.
Jaebum flinched a bit at the other male’s yelling and blinked twice, “Oh… Sorry about that… It’s just… the other’s just keep getting into trouble and need a little parenting.”
“Yesterday it was just me and you and you still ignored me. Why? Just tell me why.”
Jaebum paused for a moment before sighing softly, “Look… Jinyoung…”
The said male shook his head gently as he chuckled breathily, “I don’t even know why I still like you after all this time…”
The older male paused at Jinyoung’s words before speaking softly, “What…?”
“I like you...hyung… I’ve liked you for a long time. It’s driving me crazy…”