Bambam imagine

Bambam sighed heavily as he stared to his phone. He pouted deeply as he unlocked his phone and stared at it.
Mark rose an eyebrow and pat his shoulder, "Sup? You okay?"
"Yeah...yeah I'm fine. Just...it's [y/n]...she hasn't texted or called at all today... I'm worried..." Bambam replied with a pout.
"Hm...maybe..." Mark said, gaining the younger's attention, "maybe we should pay her a visit. I'm sure she'd like that."
Bambam blinked to his hyung and nodded, "Yeah. Yeah we should."
"Let's not tell the guys.. If there's something going on with her, I don't think you want to overwhelm her." "Yeah, just me and you will be fine," Bambam said with a smile.
Mark nodded, "Let's at least tell manager hyung..."
A few moments later, Mark and Bambam came walking up to your front door and knocked. The door came open and your friend was standing there.

"Oh, thank god you two are here," she said, pulling the both of them inside, "I was about to call with [y/n]'s phone. She's sick.." "What? Sick?" Bambam asked confused. "Yeah... and I have to hurry home to help my mom... so... take over for me? Please?" "Yeah sure," Mark says.
Your friend grinned, "Thank you so much!"
"The medicine is in the kitchen on the counter. I just changed the water for the cloth for her fever. And if she gets hungry, give her soup and orange juice," your friend said with a smile.
Both Mark and Bambam nodded as your friend waved bye and walked out.  

  Bambam immediately walked into your room and sat next to your bed, holding your hand.
You stirred a bit in your sleep and opened your eyes slowly, "Mm..."
"Hey," Bambam whispered softly to you.
"Oh...what're you doing here? Where's..." you said before letting out a cough. "It's okay," he said, dabbing your head with the cloth, "she had to go help her mom."
You nodded a bit and sat up slowly, "Sorry...I didn't text today..."
"It's fine," he says with a smile, handing you the glass of water to drink.
"Are you here alone?" you asked, sipping the water.
"No. Mark hyung came with me."
You nodded as Mark walked into the room. "I didn't want to bring the others," Mark said, "I didn't want to stress you out." 

You chuckled a bit and nodded, "Thanks..."

"Bambam was worried about you, you know. He's the reason why we're here."
You glanced to Bambam and smiled, "Really?"
Bambam smiled and leaned over, kissing the top of your head, "Of course."

 You smiled and loosely wrapped your arms around his waist, "Cutie..."