Catching Feelings (GOT7 OTP fic - JJP)

"Yah, Park Jinyoung

"Yah, Park Jinyoung."

"I'm busy, hyung."

~

"Jinyoung-ah."

"Later, hyung."

~

Jaebum frowned as he sat on the floor of their practice room. He shook his head and looked over to Mark.

"Do you know if something is going on with Jinyoung? He's been ignoring me all day," Jaebum says only gaining a shrug in response from Mark.

Jaebum huffed out a breath and ruffled his hair, "Great..."

"I could ask him if you want me to," Youngjae says, tilting his head to his hyung.

Jaebum raised an eyebrow looking over to the other, "Do you want to?"

"I mean... yeah. I don't mind. It's not like I have anything better to do in our free time," the younger shrugged.

"Uh... y-yeah... okay. Go ahead..."

Youngjae nodded and stood up off the floor, marching his way over to Jinyoung who was practicing alone.

"Hey, hyung~" he beams.

"What do you want, Youngjae?" Jinyoung asks continuing with trying to perfect the choreography.

"Uh... how are you doing today?"

Jinyoung frowned and stopped dancing, glancing over to Youngjae, "Fine... and you?"

"Oh... I'm just peachy," he replied, grinning.

The older of the two crossed his arms, "What's the real reason you came over here?"

Youngjae puffed his cheeks, "Um... I... wanted to talk to my favorite hyung?"

Jinyoung gave the younger a look that showed obvious disbelief, "Uh huh... sure."

Youngjae let out a sigh of defeat, "Okay... fine. Jaebum hyung is wondering why you're ignoring him today."

Jinyoung took a sip of his water quietly thinking of a response and nodded slightly, "Well, I'm busy today. Between memorizing lines, filming for the drama and trying to learn this choreography, it's hard to pay attention to everyone."

The older shrugged and turned away, walking out of the practice room.

"Uh... okay..." Youngjae said just as Jaebum walked up to him.

"So?"

"He... just said he's busy today..."

Jaebum let out a breath not believing the excuse for one second and made his way out of the practice room. He looked left and right to see which direction Jinyoung went in before following after him.

"Park Jinyoung," he called after the younger.

Jinyoung didn't listen and continued to walk down the hall ignoring the older male.

"Yah, Park Jinyoung," Jaebum called out to the younger male.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he turned on his heel, looking to the older, "What?"

Jaebum walked up to Jinyoung and let out a breath before speaking, "What's the big deal? Why have you been acting like such an asshole today?"

The younger male scoffed lightly, "So, I'm being the asshole for ignoring you for one day and yet you've been ignoring me for the whole week."

"What do you mean?"

"You're giving the other members attention! When I ask you something, you don't answer me! When I have something to tell you, you tell me 'later, Jinyoung'! How do you think I've been feeling for the past few days?" Jinyoung yelled.

Jaebum flinched a bit at the other male's yelling and blinked twice, "Oh... Sorry about that... It's just... the other's just keep getting into trouble and need a little parenting."

"Yesterday it was just me and you and you still ignored me. Why? Just tell me why."

Jaebum paused for a moment before sighing softly, "Look... Jinyoung..."

The said male shook his head gently as he chuckled breathily, "I don't even know why I still like you after all this time..."

The older male paused at Jinyoung's words before speaking softly, "What...?"

"I like you...hyung... I've liked you for a long time. It's driving me crazy..."

Jaebum stayed quiet as he listened to the younger male's words.

"Look... I know... you don't feel the same way and I don't expect you to," Jinyoung says. "I just... really needed you to know..."

It was quiet between the two for a while before Jaebum started to speak softly.

"Do you remember our trainee days when Yoo Youngjae left the label and never came back? I lost my best friend and you were the one who helped me through it," he said, placing his hands into his front pockets. "I didn't know whether it was because I had genuine feelings for you or I was mistaking your comfort for love because I was so hurt but... Jinyoung, I've always felt something towards you... You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say those words to me."

Jinyoung frowned slightly, "You... You've liked me since then? Why... why didn't you tell me?"

Jaebum shrugged, "Because I was afraid to fall too hard for you and then you'd leave... like he did."

The younger male chuckled softly, a smile spreading on his face, "I'm not going anywhere, hyung."

"You promise?" Jaebum said, raising a pinky up to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung chuckled, wrapping his pinky around the older male's and they pressed their thumbs together.

"I promise."

Happy New Year everyone!!! Let's look forward to another great year for GOT7 and IGOT7, yes? ^^ My new year's resolution is literally to write more imagines for you guys to enjoy and I hope I stick to it <3 Please follow my instagram -> got7imagines <- if you aren't already. There are some imagines on there that I haven't posted on here if you're interested in a little more <3

갓세븐 화이팅~ 아가새 화이팅~ ^^