Bambam imagine

You sat on the couch in your living room watching Inkigayo when, who you call, the "seven most annoying and good looking men in your life" came bursting in. "Heeeeeyyyy, [y/n]," the youngest of them said.

"Hey," you replied softly and turned your attention back to the TV when they all walked over and tried to squeeze themselves on the couch on either side of you.

They pushed and shoved each other to be next to you and you were hit a couple times and that did it for you.

"YAH!" you yelled, making the ones roughhousing each other twitch, "this couch isn't big enough for eight people! Get off before I hit you!"

Even if you were younger than most of them, they still feared you because of your temper. Toward them at least.

Five of them quickly scrambled off the couch and sat on the floor leaving the one you love the most and the one you want to beat up the most on the couch. The one who you wanted to beat up the most, put his arm around you and smirked, his cocky attitude showing clearly.

You shot a glare at him and moved his arm off of you, "Get the hell off the couch, Jackson."

"That's Jackson oppa to you."

You shot him another glare in which he finally backed off and sat on the floor. You looked to the male sitting next to you quietly and smiled at him.

"Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite, BamBam?"

He let out a small laugh and nodded, "All the time."

"Good. Because it's true. You don't annoy me like these guys do."

Yugyeom frowned and looked up at you pouting, "Hey~ I don't annoy you~"

"I wasn't talking about you," you said to him, patting his shoulder.

"Oh...." he said before he smiled, "okay."

He looked over to his hyungs who were obviously in bad moods and stuck his tongue out at them. They all huffed and looked away from him not wanting to bother with him.

Lunch time, you and BamBam were left alone in the living room waiting for the others who left to get lunch and not a single word was exchanged between you two since they left. BamBam let out a sigh and laid his head down on your lap, closing his eyes as he did so.

"Hey...." you started before he cut you off saying, "Wake me up when the others get here."

You let out a sigh and gave in when you noticed he had actually fallen asleep. You leaned back against the couch and started to play with his hair. Your eyes examined his peaceful, cute, sleeping face but you couldn't help but stare at his lush, plump lips that were partially open as he slept. You felt an extreme urge to kiss jump rising up in your stomach when the others came back.

"BamBam~ they're back, wake up," you said, shaking him lightly.

He let out a soft sleepy groan and shifts a little but doesn't wake. You looked around to make sure no one was looking and quickly leaned down, pecking him on the lips. You pulled back to see him looking up at you confused.

"A-Ah...umm...you didn't...wake up so I thought...." you said, panicking, not even able to find the right words as your cheeks burned with embarrassment.

He chuckled and sat up properly on the couch, "It's okay."

"You hated it, didn't you?" you assumed with a pout.

BamBam looked to you to see the pout in your lips and without you expecting, leaned in and kisses your pout lightly. He pulled back and your cheeks were tinted a soft pink making him chuckle.

"I didn't say I hated it, now, did I?" he said with a smile, grabbing your hand, "let's go get some food, hm?"

You nodded and stared at his hand that held yours, blushing even more. Oh, the other members are not going to like this.