Jackson imagine

"Hey~" you said excitedly as you ran over to Jackson.

He smiled to you and pulled you into a hug, "Hey, beautiful."

You pulled back on the hug a little, smiling up to him just as he leaned down, pecking your lips softly.

"So what? Why did you want to meet me here?" you asked him, glancing around the park.

Jackson smiled, intertwining the both of your fingers, "You'll see."

He kissed your cheek gently and led you through the park. You two talked and laughed with each other as you walked through the park until you two reached the tree where you confessed your feelings for him. You chuckled softly when you noticed a picnic basket sitting under it and looked to him.

"A picnic?" you asked.

He smiled and nodded, leading you over, sitting you gently onto the blanket he had laid out and sat next to you. You smiled and laid your head onto his shoulder.

"This is nice," you said smiling slightly.

He hummed in response and you two sat there watching as people passed by and children played. You two talked on and on about whatever popped up and fed each other the snacks that Jackson brought.

Just then, as you two were talking, the sky suddenly got dark and it started to rain. Luckily you two were under a tree to protect you guys from the rain but some drops came through wetting the both of you.

You pressed yourself closer to Jackson for warmth feeling the cold air brush by when he took his jacket off and put it on you.

"Are you cold?" he says as he places his jacket on your shoulders.

You blinked and looked up to him, "What about you, aren't you cold?"

Jackson sighed, holding you close as he rubbed your arm, looking forward, "I am but as long as I'm with you and I know you're safe, it doesn't matter."

You chuckled softly and hit his chest gently, "What a bluffer-"

He laughed and glanced over to you, "But it's true! Really."

You smiled to him, "I know~"

Jackson smiled down to you, stroking your cheek gently, "I love you~"

"I love you too~"

Jackson slowly leaned in kissing your lips gently. You smiled small against the kiss, closing your eyes slowly as you kissed back.

'As long as I'm with you and I know you're safe, it doesn't matter,' Jackson's words echoed in your head and you couldn't have felt happier.

____________

Follow my Insta: @/got7imagines

Not taking requests at this time, sorry

Hope you guys like this <3