Yugyeom imagine

(this is a part two to a previous Yugyeom imagine, the one where you're one of got7's stylists)

It was GOT7's Turbulence tour in America and everyone backstage was preparing for their concert. You were busy fixing up Bambam's jacket that somehow got ruined when Yugyeom walked up to you.

"Noona~" he says, gently poking your shoulder.

You looked up at him and smiled, placing the jacket into your lap, "Yes?"

You noticed a slight blush on his cheeks as he passed you an envelope.

"Here... for you. Read it after," he says.

You smiled at him, slipping it into your back pocket, "Thank you~"

He grinned and walked over to get his makeup touched up and you turned your attention back to the jacket. You huffed checking the time.

"Ah... I'm running out of time... Bambam, come here," you said calling out to him.

"Ne~" he said, walking over to you.

You passed him the jacket, "Put it on. I'll just fix whatever is noticeable."

Bambam slipped on the jacket and you stood in front of him silently concentrating on fixing it.

"Did Yugyeom give you the letter?" Bambam asked.

You looked up at him and nodded, "Mmhm... why?"

Bambam grinned and shook his head, "No reason~ Read it with an open mind, okay?"

You frowned, "What does that mean?"

He only grinned. You shook your head slightly and quickly finished fixing up his jacket.

They all went out on stage and you huffed watching from backstage.

"Ah... I hope it doesn't come out..." you mumbled staring at Bambam.

Your friend walked over to you and tapped your shoulder, "Yah- what's that envelope sticking out your pocket?"

You glanced over to her, "Ah... it's from Yugyeom."

A smile spread on your friend's face, "Is it a love letter?"

You rolled your eyes, nudging her gently, "Don't even..."

She laughed, "Go on. Read it."

You took the letter out of your pocket, stepping to the side to read it. You opened it up and immediately a bright pink blush spread across your cheeks. The only words that were on the page: I like you...

You cleared your throat and stuffed the letter back into the envelope and back into your pocket. You walked over to your friend and she looked to you.
"So? What did it say?" she asked.

"It... only said 'I like you'" you replied.

A wide smile spread on your friend's face as she nudged you again. You laughed, pushing her hand away, shaking your head.

After the concert, they all came backstage.

Yugyeom immediately walked up to you, grinning widely, "Noona~~ What did you think? Did I look cool?"

You smiled and nodded, "Ne~ You looked very cool."

He grinned, taking off his jacket and passed it to you. You smiled and glanced around to see if anyone was watching and tiptoed a little to give him a peck on his cheek.

He looked at you a bit surprised but you noticed a blush tint his cheeks.

You grinned wide, "I like you too~"