Jinyoung imagine + short picture imagines (#MyYouthJinyoungDay)

"You wanna do anything for your birthday?" You asked.
Jinyoung hummed softly and shook his head. "Not really. I just want to spend it with you."
You rolled your eyes. "You say that every year. We should do something this time. Isn't there anything you want to do?"
"We could go to the amusement park?"
You perked up at the suggestion and looked at him. "Yeah? You wanna do that?"
"Or just stay home and cuddle," he said.
You sighed and slumped back into the couch. "But we do that every day. That's all you want to do."
Jinyoung shrugged. "I'm telling you, all I want is to spend the day with you."
"Well then, in that case, why don't you help me bake your birthday cake?"
"You're not going to buy one?"
You shook your head. "I didn't buy you anything so I thought I would bake you a cake instead."
Jinyoung's eyes widened. "You didn't buy me a present?"
"No, because you didn't tell me what you wanted for your birthday."
"But I did... I told you I wanted you."
"But you already have me."
Jinyoung started at you for a moment before laughing. "That's not how I meant."
You rose an eyebrow. "Then how did you mean?"
Jinyoung grinned. "Nothing~ now let's get on to baking that cake before I don't have cake for my birthday."
You pouted as he walked past you. "Tell me."
Jinyoung hummed as he pulled on an apron. "I'll tell you after we finish my cake."
You crossed your arms and frowned. "I hate you."
He grinned and pecked your forehead. "I know~"

 "I know~"