Mark imagine

You sat at the bar of the club your friends had dragged you to. You didn't want to be here. You would rather be home sleeping.
You huffed, sipping on your drink watching your friends dance with strangers. "Geez...why did they bring me if they were just going to abandon me at the bar?"
The bartender looked at you and leaned against the counter. "You don't look like you want to be here."
You snorted. "That's a bit of an understatement. I didn't even want to come."
He chuckled as he wiped the glass he had in his hand. "You know, my shift is almost over. You wanna leave with me?"
You rose an eyebrow, looking at him. "Do you always use that line on the girls left at the bar?" You glanced at his nametag. "Mark?"
Mark laughed, shaking his head. "No. This is the first time. I can't say the same for Jackson over there though." He pointed a thumb toward his coworker who was flirting with two girls at the other corner of the bar. "I just... you're all dressed up nice and you're not having a good time so, I figured I would show you a good time."
You chuckled. "And what would we be doing when we get out of here?"
"Do you like jazz?" He asked.
"Its not my preferred genre of music, but I listen to it sometimes."
Mark smiled. "Good. I know of a jazz bar not too far from here. We could go there."
"Okay... and what about after?"
"If it goes well, I could be a gentleman and take you home and possibly get your number so we can hang out again."
You laughed. "That's all? You're not just acting innocent are you?"
Mark chuckled. "I just figured I should get to know you first. I'm not one of those guys dancing with your friends over there."
You sighed, glancing at your friends. "Should I save them before we leave?"
Mark shrugged, looking at the time. "My shift is up. I'll come back in five minutes, okay?"
He turned, walking to the back.
You hummed, looking over at your friends. "Well...they're grown women. They can deal with it themself."
You stood off the barstool and pulled on your jacket. Not too long after, Mark came back and offered you his arm.
"Ready?"
You smiled and wrapped your arm around his. "Ready."

《 pt 2 coming soon 》