"Oh my Jesus, that is so vintage." Olivia, a friend and a former colleague of mine says as she eyes a woman standing at the opposite corner of the room. She has this weird thing about wearing the most trendy clothes and if she sees anyone donning the opposites, she freaks out. We all thought she was a kinda bitch but then realized that she isn't. Clothes are the only department where she decides to ditch friendly human behavior.

"Olivia stop it. This is a party, behave." Her mother gushes and she shuts up while I stifle a smile.

"Its just that you are too young." I wink at her and she giggles.

"Well, well if you aren't the sweet talk-" Olivia begins but a voice speaking on the mike cuts her. Xavier's voice. We all turn surprised in the direction of the voice and there he stands in the center of the room looking as breath taking as ever.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to thank you all for coming here tonight. Because not only we celebrate Christmas but also a big moment in my life. In fact, probably the biggest." He says and stops as a huge cloth clad thing is brought in front of him. Its a rectangular structure and I can tell its a frame. I raise my eyebrows as I struggle to remember if he told me something about a surprise for Della. I pout as I thought the video presentation we made for Della was the only surprise we are giving her.

As he walks towards the huge frame, I admire how dashing he looks. If I thought he looked hot on the night of the masquerade bash, he looks a 1000 times hotter than then. He has evolved into such a gorgeous man. Dressed in a formal grey suit, he looks perfect and drool worthy. His eyes are charming and deep as ever and he has a sharper jawline now which he keeps well-clad in a shapely beard. He has abs for God's sake and I try to remember all the good things I did in my childhood to win this man as my boyfriend. Even now I can see a whole bunch of ladies drooling at him as he smiles his casual lazy smile, flashing his perfect pearly whites. I feel jealous but I don't blame any woman in here. Nine years of a crazy passionate relationship and he still manages to stop my heart every time I see him. I snap out of my dreamy thoughts as Xavier speaks again.

"But before I say anything, I'd like my mom, dad, Noah, my beautiful girlfriend Samantha, Andrea and Mr. Collins to come forward." He says and the crowd shifts as we all move to the center of the room.

"Tonight is a big night. Its the Christmas eve and also my super mother's birthday. Mom, thanks for giving me this life and thanks for everything you've done for me. Happy Birthday mom! I love you more than the distance of this entire universe and I feel the luckiest man to have you as my mother in my life." He says sincerely looking at Della and she mouths a 'welcome', adoration clear in her eyes. The crowd claps and then suddenly everyone from the family moves to the side, leaving only me in the center. I look at both the sides confused and begin to move too but mom stops me with an eye gesture. I am about to ask what's going on but Xavier speaks again.

"And lastly, today ladies and gentlemen I feel immensely happy to show you the God's most beautiful creation," He stops saying this and pulls the large cloth down from the frame in front of me. I gasp as instead of a picture frame, I see my own shocked reflection staring back at me. It's a huge mirror and I'm right in front of it and my cheeks are for sure redder than apples. The crowd gushes and there is a chatter all around but I can only focus on my man, standing in front of me. He raises up the mike again and starts humming softly,

"Baby take my hand,
Make me yours and be mine forever.
Let me be your homie, lover, and friend,
And I promise I'll leave you never.

I'll be your prince charming,
Your knight in shining armor.
But you wouldn't be the damsel in distress,
'Coz I know, you are far more stronger.

I hate history baby, I really do
yet I cherish each and every moment we have been through.
And though I dislike mysteries,
I would love to discover my future with you.

When I am with you, I laugh a bit more.
Because you make feel wanted and complete.
When I am with you, I have strength for the worries,
Because you are the strongest woman, anyone would ever meet.

Baby, you're the heaven to my earth
And the sunshine to my rain.
You're the cheese to my popcorn,
And the healing to my pain.

And every time I see you, I fall in love all over again
Just a bit deeper than the last time.
For when you smile, I see a scene more beautiful,
than the sea of the stars sublime.

So baby take my hand as we go through all times,
The good, the bad, the adventurous and the scary.
Just one question left for me to ask you now,
Baby, "Will I be the one you marry?"

He kneels right in front of me as he finishes. I stare down at him dumbfounded, my eyes flooding with tears of happiness. I am sure my jaw in on the ground right now. My heart is hammering so fast, I think it would leap right out of my mouth. Xavier smiles his lazy smile as he pockets out a beautiful infinity symbol carved ring. He waits calmly as I try to control my volcanic emotions.

"This is a dream right?" I whisper to my own self, overwhelmed.

He then raises an eyebrow when I just keep smiling and crying like an idiot. Damn you tears and damn you, Samantha!

"Yes. Without any doubt!" I say and he slips the ring immediately in my left hand. It fits perfectly and the crowd bursts into cheers and claps. Xavier stands up and hoists me up into his arms and I grab his shoulders for support. We both laugh as he swirls us round and round and then puts me down. I stare at him as the reality hits me yet again. My Greek God fiancé bends down and kisses me and I kiss him back pouring all my gratitude and emotions into the kiss. My hands shoot up to his hair just like the countless times in the past while he pulls me closer to him by my waist. Yet again, the crowd erupts into cheers as we break out kiss.

"Thanks for making me the happiest woman in this universe." I say hooking my arms around his neck while he is caressing my uncovered back.

"Uh-uh baby, the pleasure is all mine. And did I tell you look like a Goddess right now?" He says, his eyes darkening and I his swat his shoulder.

"Control yourself Mr. West. We have a party to attend to." I tease.

"Well then we better wrap it up soon as you are making it extremely hard for me to wait, soon-to-be Mrs. West." He says huskily, his arms tightening around my waist and I glare at him playfully. He nibs at my ear and I contain my blush. We are in the middle of the room, the piece of display for everyone but this man won't realize that. I lean up and kiss his slaying jaw and whisper seductively in his ear,

"Laters, baby."

Oh my God!! I can't believe this book is over! It has been such an amazing journey and I got to learn so much :-) I hope I did justice to my last words from the 50th Chapter. And thank you once again all the readers, voters and commentators. You guys are the reason I reached this point and its totally crazy!!!

*cries*

P.S- Only a few people would understand the reference of the last two words of Samantha;-)