Chapter 53: Drunk

Start from the beginning

"No, she's a baby," I argued.

"Wait..." said Niall. "I think I know your sister." I snapped my head in his direction. 

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah. Can you describe her?" He said.

I laughed. "Yeah, she's kinda short. She has long brown wavy hair and big brown eyes... she has a beautiful pure face with rosy cheeks and these pouty full lips." I sighed.

"Yup he's out of it," Zayn said. I waved him off and continued talking to Niall.

"Does It sounds like her?" I questioned.

"Yeah, it kinda does." He admitted.

"Yeah, I know what my baby looks like," I said.

"You mean your baby sister?" The red-haired one said. 

I nodded. "Yeah, that."

"Yup I know who she is," Niall said.

"Good. Now I can tell you to say the fuck away from her." I warned.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because she's my baby...." I said dozing off. Zayn cut in. 

"Okay um, I think it's time to head home. Harry, you're clearly not in your right mind so I'll drive you home yeah?"

I lazily looked up at Zayn. "Why are you being like this? Every time I enjoy myself, you want to be a party pooper. You hate me..." I slurred. 

"You're my best mate Harry. I don't hate you. You just get on my nerves sometimes and you're stubborn." He admitted.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever. Just take me home." I demanded. I stood up almost falling on my face. Zayn helped me up walking me towards the door.

"Bye Liam... mmm... Bye others," I called. "Bye Zayn," I whispered.

"Harry I'm driving you home," Zayn said.

"Duh. I know that." I whispered.

"Yeah, it's time to get you home mate," Zayn said helping me outside.

---------------
2:00 am

Anna POV

I woke up to a noise coming from downstairs. I looked over at my alarm clock that read. 2:00 am.

Seriously Harry! I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. I soon heard my door creak open, followed by a dip in my bed. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me followed by the smell of booze.

"Harry what are you doing?" I questioned.

"I'm checking on my baby sissy." He slurred. I sat up. 

"Harry, have you been drinking?" I asked a question to which I already knew the answer.

"Noooo." He sang. 

I groaned. "Harry."

"Baabbyyy." Harry groaned. 

The nickname he gave me made my heart flutter. I knew he was too intoxicated to know what he was actually saying. I reached over and turned on my lamp. 

"Harry you can't sleep in here," I said. 

He pouted. "Whyyyy?"

Agh. He's so adorable right now.

I laughed. "Because if our parents see you in my bed sleeping with me they're gonna be suspicious. I reasoned.

"I don't care. I want to be with you baby." He pouted.

Agh, I gotta shake this. He's drunk.

"Harry please," I begged.

"Baby please," Harry replied. 

I huffed. "Why do you have to be so difficult?" I asked more for myself.

"Because you make me difficult baby."

I turned and looked at Harry. I looked into those beautiful green eyes. Those eyes could make any girl go weak at the knees.

"What are you doing to me Harry Edward Styles?"

He sat up and leaned in closer to my ear. "Anything you want me to, baby."

His raspy voice caused chills to go all the way down to my body. He placed feather-light kisses on my ear. He then moved down to my neck and under my jaw. My mouth parted and my eyes fluttered. My breathing slowed as my heart speed up. What is he doing? What am I doing? Oh my gosh, what are we doing?

He slipped his hand down to my... sensitive area being easy to access since I'm only wearing a T-shirt and underwear which made me gasp in surprise.

I moaned. "Oh my gosh. Harry...... stop." I pulled away. Harry groaned.

"Harry you're drunk," I argued.

"You make me sober." He said with dark eyes. He leaned in and started kissing my neck again. I shook my head. 

"No. I need to sleep and so do you." I reasoned. He groaned in annoyance. 

"Aww, It was just starting to get fun."

I shook my head. "Yeah, you definitely need sleep." I reached over and turned off my light. 

"Can I say in here with you?" He asked."

"Harr-"

"I promise I won't try anything. I'll leave before our parents wake up. You won't even know I'm here." He reasoned. I gave in. 

"Fine. But no funny business." I warned.

He held up his hand. "I pinky swear." 

I rolled my eyes but shook his pinky anyway. I turned over and silence consumed us. Soon both of us were sound asleep.

A/N

Sup.

I have school on Monday. *Cries*

Hope you liked this chapter. I thought it would be really cool to add the time thing.

Btw this is the longest chapter I've ever written.

*Applause*

Drunk Harry is adorable.

Stay tuned for more updates coming soon!!!

-Xoxo Anna