"Car." I groaned against her lips as a pleasurable shudder ran through my body and I rolled my hips against hers making her moan.

My lips left hers only to move down to cover the skin of her throat, neck, and chest with my kisses. My senses were filled with her. I could feel her body moving with mine, I could see her  eyes closed in pleasure and her face contorted into one of ecstasy, I could hear the noises leaving her mouth that drove me crazy, I could smell the strawberry scent of her hair and the vanilla perfume on her neck, and I could taste her apricot scrub beneath my tongue as I kissed her skin.

"I love you." I kissed down the valley between her breasts.

"I love you too." She breathed and then moaned again.

Carters hands suddenly gripped at my shoulders, her signal for when she was getting close.

"Ash, Ash."

"I know baby, I'm almost there."

It seemed like time disappeared and everything became a blur as our bodies moved faster and faster until there was an explosion of euphoria that sent me into a state of benediction like only Carter could.

As we came down from the high that was just experienced we continued to kiss, our heart beats still pounding in our chests.

Eventually we had settled down for the most part and I pulled out, disposing of the condom before moving back to the bed where I pulled her into my embrace, a blissed out smile on Carters face.

"That was nice." She sighed happily.

"I know." I pressed a kiss to her shoulder as my hand rubbed up and down her arm. "That felt amazing. You're so perfect."

"I'm not perfect." She chuckled. "But you make me feel like I am."

"Because you are." I moved to kiss her neck.

"I've missed you." She turned over in my hold, placing her hand on my cheek.

"You've missed me?" I laughed.

"I've missed being close to you." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean baby?" I began to brush my fingers down the side of her face, playing with her hair.

"I don't know, I just feel like since we've got here we haven't really been as close as we've normally been." She said and my forehead creased even further.

"Why haven't you said anything?"

"Because you've been working and I'm not upset about it. I understand how busy you are and I know that we won't always have as much alone time now as we do when we're at home. It's just something I'll have to get used to." She shrugged her shoulders lightly.

She really felt that way? That she had to get used to me not being around as much?

"Car, I know I'm busier with work now but you know that you and the kids come before anything else, right? If you want us to have more time together then say something and I'll do whatever I can to make it happen. You come before anything else okay, you come before absolutely everything else in the world."

She laughed before nodding her head up at me.

"You're the most special thing in the world to me." I said to her and she bit her lip as a smile came to her face.