"I'm sorry, it's probably just the alchohol, we had quite a bit, and they had a ton." I said as I sat next to him and leaned on his shoulder.

"yeah probably." he said.

"shit... It's cold." I said and touched his arm.

"oh damn, your hands are freezing!" Andy said and jumped a little, "want to go under the blankets? I can be your personal heater." he said and softly chuckled.

"sure." I said and smiled. I'm sure the drunken dahvie and Jayy wouldn't care.

We both got under the covers and cuddled with each other.

He really was like a heater ^-^

"mmm you're so warm." I said and clutched onto his chest as I buried my face into his neck.

He just stroked my hair. I started to get tired, but I tried to stay awake.

"Andy I'm getting sleepy." I whispered, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"go to sleep if you want." he said smiling down at me.

"but I don't wanna leave you to be awake all by yourself" I said and yawned.

"babe, it's ok. Really." he said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I said and smiled.

"I love you too." he said back.

"no I mean it... I love you more than anything in this world." I said as my eyes started to close.

"I love you more than my own life, I love you as much as you love me, if not more." was that last thing I heard before I fell asleep. <3

-Andy's pov-

We got some clothes from our bus and brought them over to dahvie and Jayys.

"welcome to our lovely home on wheels!" dahvie said as he walked onto their bus.

Their lounge is huge! :D

"nice." Raven said and smiled as she walked inside holding my hand.

"sweet." I said.

"you guys want anything to drink?" Jayy asked.

"sure, whatcha got?" Raven asked.

"diet coke, root beer, 7up, beer, scotch, more scotch..." he replied and smirked.

"wanna get drunk in the safety of the BOTDF bus?" Raven asked me.

She's such a dork. :P

"haha sure." I said and smiled.

Jayy pulled out a huge bottle of scotch and drank right from the bottle and then handed it to raven.

This will be great XD

She too a drink and passed it to me. We continued to pass it around until it was gone.

Raven and I decided not toget so drunk we would pass out, but we were pretty drunk. ;)

"dahvie! Make me a sammich bitch!" Jayy said.

"no!" dahvie said and hit Jayy in the face with a pillow.

"owwww! My face! That's my moneymaker!" he said and put his hands up to his face.

Raven and I looked at each other and we started Laughing. Woooow!

"don't forget your smexeh body!" raven said and laughed.

If Jayy wasnt gay, I would be a little jealous hahaha!