Chapter 38- BOTDF Craziness

Andy and I got some clothes from our bus and brought them over to dahvie and Jayy.

"welcome to our lovely home on wheels!" dahvie said as he walked onto their bus.

Theirs looked kind of similar to ours except they had a total of four bunks instead of six, and their lounge was bigger.

"nice." I said and smiled as I walked inside holding Andy's hand.

"sweet." Andy said.

"you guys want anything to drink?" Jayy asked.

"sure, whatcha got?" I asked.

"diet coke, root beer, 7up, beer, scotch, more scotch..." he replied and smirked.

"wanna get drunk in the safety of the BOTDF bus?" I asked Andy.

"haha sure." andy smiled.

Jayy pulled out a huge bottle of scotch and drank right from the bottle and then handed it to me.

Hmm I've never drank it from the bottle! :D

I drank some and we all continued to pass it around.

Andy and I decided not to get so drunk we would pass out, but we were pretty drunk.

"dahvie! Make me a sammich bitch!" Jayy said.

"no!" dahvie said and hit Jayy in the face with a pillow.

"owwww! My face! That's my moneymaker!" he said and put his hands up to his face.

Andy and I looked at each other and we started giggling.

"don't forget your smexeh body!" I said and laughed.

"that is so true!" Jayy said and shook his ass at me.

:o

I reached out and smacked it >:D

"owie!" Jayy said and jumped. He tripped over the pillow and fell on the couch across from andy and i.

"wow." andy said and started laughing so hard that tears were coming out of his eyes.

I looked over and saw dahvie and Jayy also laughing.

"i fucking love this!" I said.

"psh. And I love you!" andy said and kissed me.

Oh god we were so drunk.

"woooo!!!" Jayy shouted staring at us.

"shut up Jayy! We might get to see them do it!" dahvie said and started laughing.

All of a sudden, Andy looked serious.

"shut up dahvie." he said.

"no!" dahvie said and giggled.

"I'm not fucking around." Andy growled.

"oohh someone's mad! He's so sexy when he's mad" Jayy said and winked.

Andy stood up and stormed off to the room in the back.

"Andy wait!" I said following behind.

He was about to shut the door in my face, but he stopped and looked at me.

"what's wrong...?" I asked.

He let go of the door and walked further into the room. I followed and shut the door behind me.

"Andy? Babe? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I dont know... what dahvie said just really pissed me off for some reason... And then Jayy didn't help matters." he said and sat on the edge of the bed.