Chapter Fifty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Because you haven't move on yet. You are lying."-Justin

I gasped in disbelief, "I am not!"

She laughed softly. She leaned the side of her head on her palm as she stared at me, "I think you did the right choice."

"Right choice of what?!"

"Breaking up with Alyssa."-Justin

I stopped. A loud terrible sound came out of the piano as my fingers suddenly pressed the wrong keys. Slowly, the smile on my face turned to a serious one. I faced my sister who was smirking at me. She shook her head making me look back at the piano.

Her delicate fingers trailed along my arms, "sis, stop lying." She insisted. I kept my mouth shut. I licked my lips nervously as I felt my fingers started to get sweaty. "You already moved on, don't you?" Asked Justin shaking her head amusingly.

I frowned, "where to go today?" I breathed out.

Mabilis akong tumayo at naglakad palabas ng pintuan. I opened the door and was about to stepped out but I stopped when I heard Justin's long deep sigh. The piano started to make a sound, and I felt my heart aching as the sound reached my ear drums. I bit my lip before slowly closing the door at my back.

Walking into my room, the last night we were together played inside my head. It was that night, when I or we ended up things with mutual decisions. Shaking my head, I pulled a white summer dress out of my walk in closet. I went in front of my length mirror as I put on the dress.

I paired it with flat black sandals and a thin brown belt. I stand up and stared at myself, I looked fine but when I looked closer I know, there was something different. My blue crystal eyes stared back at mine, I smiled before wiping underneath my eyes. I looked at my make up plate, and for some reasons, I wanted to stay natural.

Better reason, Im lazy to put on make ups. Lipstick and powder is enough.

"Dennise, let's go!"-Justin

"Where to?"

"Vatican Museums..." Said Justin before opening the door of my room, her jaw dropped in shock as she saw me, "woah! You're stunning!"

I giggled. I swirled in front of her, "right? Im more beautiful than you!"

"How conceited," she laughed before pulling me out of the door.

Honestly speaking, my sister is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's only wearing her pair of crop top and short shorts with her flat black sandals and she looked gorgeous. I could say she's a head turner beauty.

Once we stepped out of the house, people were already staring at us. I felt conscious all of a sudden, Justin giggled because of how I gripped her hand.

"Can we use your car?"

"No."-Justin

"Justin!"

"Haha, please, Im volunteering as your tour guide today." She smiled and walked us into the subway station.

Hindi ko mapigilang mapakapit sa kamay niya dahil sa dami ng taong napapatingin sakanya. I breathed in and out to familiarize myself into this kind of scenario, sure, sanay na sanay na kapatid ko, because it's part of her life.

I heard a group of teens at the right side. They were laughing happily making me frown. Suddenly, I missed my friends. The subway train stopped in front of us. Justin tugged me inside excitedly. She kissed me on my cheeks as a smirk spread to her lips, I stared at her half confused.

"Hi Justin! Can we take a picture?" Asked one of the teen girls whom I saw before we get in the train.

Tumingin muna saakin si Justin at sa paligid, "uh, of course." She hesitantly said and gripped my hand.