Chapter Four

Alyssa Dan Valdez

Laughing out loud on my sit made my girl smiled and laughed softly. My heart thumped on it's ribcage as I stared at her beautiful figure, swaying her hips gracefully. Hindi ko alam, maybe I was right when i told her about hitting me so hard in that day. Pwede kaya yon? I knew it's too fast, but I don't know. Maybe I really like her? Infatuation it is.

"Naramdaman mo na ba sa isang tao yung, isang ngiti niya lang sayo buo na araw mo?" Tanong ko sa katabi ko. Ara scoffed making me snapped my head on her direction. She smirked at me, "what?" I asked. "I mean, did you ever feel this weird feelings towards someone?" Nakangiting tanong ko ulit.

"What weird feelings?" She looked at the stage and clapped her hand, then she stopped turning her head on my direction. "You need to elaborate Dan, you know that weird feelings of yours. I don't have a crystal ball in front of me."

My smile turned into a grin, "it's just I don't really know." I looked away as I bit my lip. "I can't explain it Vic."

"Try me."

I blink twice trying to understand what this weird feelings I have. Thinking on how to explain it easily. "When I first saw her standing on that stage, saying her speech. Her voice was intimidating and at the same time soft and sweet. Making every living cells in my body alive." I paused. "It's just... An unexpected beat of my heart." I turned my head to look at Ara's smirking lips.

"You look like an idiot with that idiotic smile of yours." She shook her head, "you know she's beautiful, pretty and every adjectives of beauty can describe her." I laughed at her statement. "Yeah, she hit you pretty hard in there." She pointed my left chest.

Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got the healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

Nang marinig ko ang boses niya ay kaagad akong napatingin sa stage. She's wearing an ear piece at her left ear, dancing and singing gracefully. My eyes moves on their own, watching every steps starting from her feet, to her hips that sways at the beat of the loud music.

We were at the cheerleading squads audition. It was a change of my nature, I guess? This kind of clubs were not really my interest, but because I love my friend Ara I gladly accompanied her.

"Geez! They're effin' sexy." Sabi nito nang pumasok na sila Bang, Jia and Michelle backing up Den's dance. "Go Bang my loves!" She shouted earning a glare from the boys in front of us.

"Kahiya ka naman Vic eh!" Sabi ko at napakamot nalang ng ulo.

We got this king size to ourselves
Don't have to share with no one else
Don't keep your secrets to yourself
It's kama sutra show and tell (yeah)

Everybody laughed because of the lyrics. We all knew that this songs' lyrics was some kind of sexual and whatever. Thou the beat was pretty good and accurate on Den's group dance. Si ate Justine ata ang pumili ng song.

It's been four days since our first day. That day was really a blast. Nakausap ko din si ate Justine, she's really sassy and stuffs. The way she walked and talked, inside the club and when we were walking together. It wasn't uncomfortable really, their presence is comforting. A little bit of awkwardness between me and Dennise.

Pero nawawala naman yon pag nag tatagal since she's friendly and approachable. We are close friends? I guess. Hindi ko din alam. We both know that when were alone there's this mutual understanding between us, comforting silence and laughters. Typical close friends.