Chapter Sixteen

I stared at the white board with the 7 activities for a week. Today we're going to play volleyball with the team. It was actually a great news for me because I badly miss playing volleyball ang kaso right now people were just out of their minds. The whole team were staring at me while me staring at the white board.

Amy, Mika, Ella, Fille, Jia, Michelle, Sheila, Ara, Katherine, Kiefer, Daniel, Jeric, Jeron and Mark they were the team Im talking about. I couldn't actually believed at first that the boys were here with them. Ang sabi they were all okay na daw no bullying and monkey businesses. The painful part of it was that, Dennise was being too close with them. Can you believe that?! But whatever, who cares.

"So what do you think?" Fille asked. I glanced at her and next to the white board.

"So volleyball today. Then tomorrow Kiefer's pool party?" I asked them with my lips pouted. They all nodded.

"Ok. You already planned everything without me anyways, so what can I do?"

"A." Den called as if she was giving me a warning.

"Just saying D." Nasagot ko lang bago tumayo. "Okay, let's start the game na then." Dagdag ko pa bago naunang maglakad palabas ng bahay nila Dennise.

Lumabas nga kaming lahat. Amy and Katherine joined me in my car while the others had their own lives. Natigil sa pagkwekwentuhan ang dalawa ng biglaan akong huminto sa harapan ng gate nila Dennise. They both gave me a quizzical look when they noticed that nothing was in front of my car.

"What happened to you and Dennise?" Katherine directly asked. I knitted my brows when I saw the two people inside the car at the back.

"Jealous much?" Amy teased and turned her face in front.

"Im not."

"I didn't say a name!"-Amy

Katherine shook her head with a laugh. "They're just friends."

"And we're just bestfriends too." Sarcastic kong sagot at nagmaneho na ulit.

It was actually a pain in the eyes to see them together. Dennise and Daniel. Tapus they were too giggly inside the car pa. When someone sees them maybe they would think na mag jowa yung dalawa. Bagay sila eh, psh. Eh di wow! Ang saya nila, saya nila banggain. Nawala lang ng isang buwan may iba na, grabe yun ah?! Pero hindi naman kami, ano naman kayang problema ko? Ito yung nakakabwisit pag sobrang close ka sa isang tao, lahat pinagseselosan mo. Kaloka.

"Daniel is gwapo." Katherine commented which caused me to growl at her. She laughed with amusement in her voice. "Crush ko kaya yon! Kaso si ate Dennise ata type niya. Kaya baka mas bagay sila."

"Kath you're making her more jealous." Amy said tapping Katherine's arm. "Baka we're going to die here anytime soon. Alyssa is glaring at the car in front."

"Eh bakit niya kasi hinayaang maunahan tayo nung sasakyan na yan, eh di makikita niya talaga sila?"-Katherine

"Im watching them."

"For what? To make you feel more miserable? Grabe ka naman Dan." Amy said with her putol putol na tagalog.

"No. Im checking on the guy. Baka kasi hawakan niya si Den. Tapus..." I cut myself off from talking. I was being verbal on the things running inside my head.

"Infatuation ba talaga yan?"-Katherine

"Yeah." I replied before stopping on the parking lot.

"Pero I never thought, there is a word infatuation when it comes to love."-Amy

I stared at her. "Im not in love."

"I did not say you are." She answered before unlocking her seatbelt. "You're so defensive Dan. I swear you should cover that emotions in your eyes. Your eyes are deep, descriptive."