Chapter Thirty-Four

Dennise Michelle Lazaro

I woke up around 6:30 in the morning. My head was pounding and it felt terrible. I slightly opened my eyes. The sun was starting to come out, the sky's turning blue and white. It was beautiful outside. I could hear the birds chirping as if they were singing lullaby.

The lower part of my body got heavier as someone wrap their arms around my hips. I frowned. Her warm palm was on my stomach. I moved carelessly trying to get my phone on the side table. Alyssa was sleeping peacefully behind me. She was hugging me so tight. I could feel her calm heart beats at my back. Her mouth were slightly open as well as her eyes.

"I can't believe your sister slept with another girl the other night." I send it to Rachel which the latter immediately replied.

"Oh! She told you already, huh?"-Rachel

"Yeah. Last night. Her thoughts slipped out of her mouth by an accident."

"Aww man! What did you do then?"-Rachel

"I acted cold. I wanted her so badly last night, and it turned out like... Meh!"

"Hahaha! Im sorry. But at least she already told you."-Rachel

"But still, she wouldn't have admitted it if it's not by accident."

"Right!"-Rachel

Mas lalo akong napasimangot ng maramdaman ko ang pag subsob niya sa likuran ko. "I swear! If Im not in love with your sister I would have kicked her out of my room!"

"But you are in love."-Rachel

"Exactly!"

"What did she tell you last night?"-Rachel

"Same stories that I have already heard many times when boys are cheating." I rolled my eyes and I could see Rachel giggling in my head.

"Hahaha! Bar? Bar is such a bitch... I mean, there's a lot of bitches hanging around in there. Ask her more about it. I know you'll understand."-Rachel

"Why would I ask her? Im not in the mood to talk to her."

"Of course you do. You need to drink iced coffee."-Rachel

"Right! I gotta go then! Have a great day!"

"Enjoy your week with Alyssa! Tita said you're having a vacation in the Philippines, and your flight is in the next two weeks."-Rachel

Hindi na ako nag reply at saka inilapag ang phone sa lamesahan. Alyssa removed her arms around me. I think she got irritated on my careless moves. I turned to face her and she was facing the other wall na.

"A..." I called her name pulling her. "Wake up."

"Hmm?" She moaned.

"I want iced coffee, you want one?" I asked whispering to her ear. I nibbled on it making the latter open her eyes. "Morning."

"Iloveyou."-Alyssa

Napasingkit ako ng mata dahil sa naging sagot niya. I would have answered her that I love her too, pero no! Why would I? May kasalanan pa siya saakin. Ayoko lang maging hard masyado sakanya.

"Iced coffee or no?" Tanong ko ulit. Sumimangot siya. "Dali na! I don't want to stay here all day."

Tumango lang siya at lumingon ulit sa wall. I rolled my eyes before straddling her on her hips. She was forced to lay on her back kaya napangiti ako mentally. She groaned slightly but put her hands on my hips.