Chapter Thirty-Nine

Alyssa Dan Valdez

"Babe matulog ka na. Madaling araw na diyan oh."

"Later na please?"-Dennise

"Hindi pwede. Inaantok na 'yang mga mata mo oh."

She shook her head. "Ayaw." Sagot niya kaya napakamot ako ng ulo.

"Bakit ba ayaw mo pang matulog?"

"Eh bakit gusto mo na akong matulog?"-Dennise

"Eh kasi inaantok ka na oh. Mag kaka eye bags kana."

"Sows. Dami mo rason. Ang sabihin mo, you wanted me to sleep because you're going out with Davis again."-Dennise

I groaned. "Seriously babe?"

She sighed. "Last nang tatawag ako sayo. Since ayaw mo naman na pala akong kausap. You should have told your mom that you don't want me to call you at all."

Ayan na naman siya. Mapapa neutral face ka nalang. "Wala akong sinabing ayaw na kitang kausap, okay?" Sabi ko at kinuha ang juice box sa tabi ng hiniram kong laptop ni Rachel.

"Eh bakit mo ako pinipilit na matulog?"-Dennise

"Ah! Kasi nga po inaantok ka na, halata sa mga mata mo oh."

"So? Ayaw ko pa nga kasi." Sagot niya habang nakasandal sa couch. She closed her eyes and I could see that her breathing was starting to calm. "Later na babe, please?" She murmured with her sleepy voice.

I grabbed the laptop and leaned closer on the camera. "Goodmornight baby." I grinned.

"Babe..."-Dennise

"Yes?"

"Later na po kasi."-Dennise

"No. Your eyes are giving up. I can hear your soul from here. She badly wants to sleep."

Napa-upo siya and rubbed her eyes. My girlfriend looks adorable. She was wearing this Doraemon white large tee shirt. Huwag na kayong mag taka, she loves those large and loose tee shirts na hanggang mid thighs ang haba. Then it's either paired siya with underwear or boxers or cycling.

Her hair was tied into a pony tail, I wonder kung paano siya nagiging maganda sa paningin ko eh gulo gulo na yung buhok niya. I swallowed hard and looked away when she removed her shirt while sitting on the couch.

"Dennise Michelle, I told you before that no sex video chat allowed." Ate Justine said from somewhere.

Tumawa ako ng mahina. I looked at my girl and she was blushing furiously. "Gising ka pa ate Justine?" Obviously Dan -_-.

"Yes I am, Alyssa Dan." She paused and I heard the sound of shuffling papers. "Ask your girlfriend to sleep na. Halatang inaantok na 'yan."

Napakamot ako ng ulo. Dennise was far away from the camera. She was putting on her pjs and a thin shirt. Humarap siya sa direksyon ko at napapamura nalang ako sa inis. I wished I was there. I wanted to grab bed, tell her to sleep and if ayaw niya then mapapasubsob nalang ako sa kung saan. She was yawning -_-.

"Babe..."

"Po?"-Dennise

"Sleep na po." I said and sipped through my straw. She pouted her lips making me dropped my juice box. "Okay, matulog ka na pag sinabi ko."

"I am not going to promise anything."-Dennise

I sighed. She curled on the couch and hugged a pillow in between her thighs and arms. I wished I was the pillow. I frowned mentally because of the cold and empty feeling I had physically.