Chapter Forty-Seven

Alyssa Dan Valdez

From: DACsss
I met mom yesterday! And until now, I can't explain the feeling! Finally Dan!

To: DACsss
Good for you! You should have told me that you're visiting us!

From: DACsss
It was a surprise visit but I think it turned out like, she's the one who surprised us. Where are you anyways? I was expecting for a long family talk.

I sighed. I shut my eyes really hard because of the light of my phone. Dennise tightened her hugs around me which caused my heart to squeeze itself.

To: DACsss
I know! So what did mom say? Did she recognize you?

From: DACsss
She did, she actually cried when she saw me. Seeing her is enough to erase everything I've been planning to do for a long time ago! I forgive her.

To: DACsss
Me too. But I wanted to hear the whole story. She hide everything from me.

From: DACsss
Family talk Dan.
I was with Aaron, and he was so happy to meet his grandma.

I grinned to myself. Paano ako hindi magiging masaya sa ganitong balita? It turned out so well, akala ko pag nagkita sila, isang malaking away pamilya na ang mangyayari. I should thank my mom for that, for being calm and such things. And of course, Dustine, for forgiving our mom in an instant.

To: DACsss
You should tell me where you got Aaron when I get there! You and your life is still a secret to me!

From: DACsss
Sure! We will be living in one roof any time soon!
Mom asked us to live with her, or them? Because I met her fiancé.

To: DACsss
How about Rachel?

From: DACsss
She fainted. Hahahaha! I feel so bad for her!

Tumawa ako. Imagine mo yung itsura ni Rachel nung nakita niya si Dustine, wow! I feel bad for Ache.

"Good morning." Greeted Dennise pulling herself into a sitting position. I laid on my back and stared at her. "What time is it babe?" She asked, stretching her hands above her head. "Ugh my back! I miss my bed."

"Good morning babe." I grinned, still staring at her, "it's 7 in the morning. The birds are chirping, and it's sounds beautiful to my ears."

"Ah huh, but they're too loud."-Dennise

"Ganun talaga. Saka, ayaw mo nun? May alarm clock tayo."

Tumango lang siya at saka inabot ang bra niya sa kaliwang gilid niya. I looked at my phone when she slipped her bra inside her shirt. Hindi naman siguro yan mag huhubad, malamig kaya sa tent. Morning breeze was somewhat cold.

To: DACsss
Hahaha! And it's your fault!

From: DACsss
Hey! Its your fault too! Hahaha, you copied my physical features! Even my DNA.

I shook my head while laughing. Then I froze when Dennise crawled in between my face and my hands in front of me. She leaned her cheek on my chest. Her left hand was hugging me whilst the right was at her side.

"Whom are you texting with?" She sighed, "It's cold in here babe."

I saw her eyes shut close making me sigh mentally. "Ah, some friends. I know, kaya Im hugging you na po." Niyakap ko nga siya. And sneaked my phone at her back to compose a reply for Dustine.

To: DACsss
Alrighty then! My fault. Say hi to Aaron for me. Take care sis!

From: DACsss
Enjoy your vacation with your 'girlfriend'. Don't show her to me, she might fall in love with my charms. Love you Dan!