Chapter Eighteen

Dennise Michelle Lazaro

"Eh di ako na! Ako naman lagi eh." I frowned causing the team to look at me with wide eyes. "Oo na! I am the one to blame. It's all my fault, now happy?!"

Im sucked at this game, we lost against St. Joseph for the second time. The tournament actually started a week after the first week of the second semester. It's the 2nd week of March, and it sucks how time flies so fast. Right then I was blaming myself for the lost, I actually ended up punching Alyssa's arm after the game. I freaking hate the sport.

"Really Dennise?" Ella sarcastically asked as if Im an idiot. I rolled my eyes on them before standing on my feet and immediately caught the ball in front of my face which is thrown by Alyssa. "Nice catch." Ella added now smiling at me.

"Enough with the dramas guys, let's start." Alyssa then stand next to me, she bend down to get the ball on my hand. "Would you mind your highness?" She winked while her head is bowed down treating me like a princess.

Our eyes met and suddenly the dead butterflies in my stomach fluttered. My lips slowly formed a half smile. "You can have the ball all you want your highness."

"Maaari bang malaman ko..." Pagkanta ni Fille na kumuha ng atensyon ko. I glared at her making the rest crack up onto a joyful laughter.

"Shall we?"-Ara

The girl held her hand for Bang and the latter blushed when she looked up at Ara. "Shall we what?" Bang asked with a teasing smile.

"If this is the dance for prom I would love to say dance, but nope, shall we play?"-Ara

"Play?"-Bang

"Play volleyball."-Ara

Bang shyly accepted the offer. "I would love to play volleyball with you Ara, but please, don't make our relationship as a volleyball game." She said making her girl smile widely.

"I would never play my girl."-Ara

"Yiiieee! Nakakabwisit sa kasweetan!" Jia squealed near Michelle's ear, the latter rolled her eyes making me laugh.

"Ahm!" Pag tikhim ni Alyssa. This time I bit my lip before pushing myself towards her. Her arms caught my falling body. "Ow!"

"Im so sorry." I giggled burying my face in her chest. "It's just... I felt like hugging you."

Tahimik lang si Alyssa kaya napangiti ako. I pressed my left ear onto her left chest and listened to the frantic beating of her heart. Feeling ko tuloy napakasama ko ng tao, alam ko namang she's freaking out every time Im close. Alyssa's eyes were descriptive, they could tell every emotions she has. Though there were emotions on her face that doesn't show the emotions in her eyes.

"You guys are messed up!" Amy chuckled making her way close to the net. "Ok fellas! Next week is the last game for the tournament."

"Against what school?"-Kiefer

"Shut up! You're not even part of the team."-Mika

"But I am..." Kiefer said talking almost to himself. He turned to look at Alyssa and I saw how they exchanged smiles.

"We will play against Bishop Morocco. You know! Ate Pamela's school." Amy shrugged volleying the ball. "So positions guys! Dennise you're off. And Alyssa you're going to replace her for the min time."

"What?!" Me and Alyssa both asked in unison. I gave her a questioning look then next to Amy.

"It's for the min time guys."-Fille