Chapter Thirty-One

Alyssa Dan Valdez

Her finger tips ran through my bare skin. I looked at her and saw clouds of lust inside her eyes. My lips formed a curve. Feeling my body on fire. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her even closer on mine. She gasped in shock but the smirk on her face never left her lips.

We kissed. Her both arms at the sides of my head. Our body were swaying with the loud music inside the said club. I could taste the alcohol she took. She forced her tongue inside my mouth. I groaned in satisfaction once my right hand reached her right boob inside her thin shirt.

I squeezed it lustfully making the latter moaned beside my ear. "Let's go somewhere private honey..." She whispered making me feel shivers down my spine.

My brain was clouded with lust. I was trying to fight it but it seemed that the good side of me couldn't fight the new strong evil possessing in my body. We got inside my car and I drove in unfamiliar place. Her condo.

We got inside her room. In a split second I felt her warm skin on top of me. She nibbled my neck, hitting every sweet soft spot making me moan from pleasure. My hands ran up and down her side as she does sexual assault in every skin on my body. I was burning. I could feel the fire deep down my core.

Her lips travelled south as her hands stayed on my breast. I shut my eyes and gasp from shock as I felt her kisses down in between my thighs. It was incredibly amazing. The feeling was unfamiliar. I could hear my other side screaming at me, trying to stop... But Im lost. Im lost from a new world that the girl was giving me.

I could see Dennise frowning inside my head, yet I don't know how to stop myself. It was the alcohol driving me insane. But the blame was one me for having sex with a girl I don't even know her name...

———

I woke up in the morning because of the sudden pain inside my head. I hold onto my head as I sat up. I looked around but the room was unfamiliar. There was my clothes everywhere, including my underwear and bra. I frowned at myself.

"Ugh! Shit..." I whimpered laying on the bed really hard.

Steps were heard from the back of the room's door. It burst open and showed me a girl in her pj's holding a tray of glass of water and tablets for hangover. She smiled. I smiled back with my cheeks flushed. She walked sexily and sat in front of me.

"How was the night?" She asked fluttering her eye lashes adorably. She bit her lip as she looked down my chest.

"It was... I don't know." I blushed.

She cupped my face and kissed my lips. My hands were glued. I wanted to push her but I couldn't. "You're beautiful." She whispered.

"You're beautiful as well."

I shut my eyes and Dennise's face popped up inside my head. I frowned getting the glass of water on the tray. The girl was staring at me with a smile on her face. After gulping the water from the glass I give it back to her.

"Should I say sorry about last night?" She asked, "Im Laura." She stretched her hand which caused me to straighten my back. I wasn't afraid of my boldness. My breast was on the view, and I felt like I was still on drugs because of how confident I was.

"Alyssa." I replied shaking her hand. "No. It's fine. Tapos naman na..." I whispered my last words and I thought she did not hear it.

"You're a Filipina. How old are you?"-Laura

"17."

"Senior high! Im 16, but turning 17 in a few weeks." She said standing on her feet. I knitted my brows and my mouth agape while looking at her.