Chapter Thirty-Five

An: Ok. It's actually your choice if you're going to read this chapter. Im telling you now, that you're going to enjoy what you're about to read! Ay de joke. Haha I warned you!

•—••—••—••—•

Dennise Michelle Lazaro

Contentment, was the only word that describes how I was feeling while staring at my love's beautiful face. Her mouth and her eyes were slightly open. I studied her features, memorizing every details of it. We've been together for 7 months and that morning was the first time I stared at her for almost two hours.

It was weird not to feel bored lying beside her. I couldn't help myself but to trace my favourite part of her face, her eye brows. Her eye brows were almost perfect, almost on flick. Then next was her long lashes. It curves up making me want to have those and flutter them as many times as I wanted to.

My finger tips ran onto her cheeks, to her jaw line. I giggled as she closed her mouth and swallowed softly. She did not turn her back and it was a sign for me to continue what I was doing. Her lips were the last point where my finger goes to. It was dry. I remembered how soft it was with mine. The way they moved in sync with my own.

I bit my lip as a blush crept onto my cheeks. The memory of last night's was making me feel hot and giggly at the same time. It's crazy how I felt those opposite feelings in one day.

It happened. We did it. I-was-in-charge... Meaning, I was the one who did it. I was possessed with my lust soul. It was worth it. She was worth it.

I felt happy, that finally I marked her as mine. I could feel the connection between us getting stronger, but needy this time. That's the good side of it. The bad side was that, I felt shy. Specially that I felt like I became someone last night. It was not the usual me. That was the reason why I was blushing in front of my sleeping girlfriend.

She probably think that I was a sex monster, hope not. I hope she's thinking about me being her sex goddess. Oh well, the important thing was... We're more connected this time, physically, emotionally and mentally.

I pull the comforter over my chest gripping it tightly as Alyssa slowly opened her eyes. I laid straight pretending that I was staring at the white ceiling. She turned to face me again but this time her right hand wrapped around me carelessly.

Her warm skin sends shivers on mine. She buried her face at the crook of my neck not caring that we're both naked underneath the comforter. She sighed.

"Thank you so much for making me pass out last night." Alyssa said giggling to herself.

"You are always welcome." I grinned not looking at her.

She looked up at me, I could see her in my peripheral vision. Knitted brows, confused stare. "Why are you blushing?" She asked.

"I don't know. The memories of last night keeps on playing and playing inside my head." I whispered honestly. I pull the comforter higher until I was covering my chin.

Alyssa shook her head with a smile on her face. "Im impress! You were so wild last night! And now you are shy to show me your face. Huh? Where's the confidence Lazaro?" She teased and I almost cried right then.

"At least I gave you satisfaction."

"Because I passed out."-Alyssa

"It's not my fault that I was so good in pleasuring you."

"Now, here's what Im talking about. My wild alluring Dennise." She giggled and kissed my cheeks. "I am afraid that you would not like what I am going to do to you... at this early time." She pulled my body closer to her.