Chapter Six

"Yay! No classes today!" Ella squealed when she entered my room. Followed by Jia who was wearing an annoyed face. She rolled her eyes at me while Michelle shrugged her shoulders. Mika and Fille laid on my queen sized bed once they removed their socks.

"Aww, your bed is too clingy." Filled murmured closing her eyes.

"Yeah. I'll marry her someday." Mika agreed.

I rolled my eyes on them as I locked my door. "Geez girls, why so early? I mean 4:30 palang ng umaga oh." I grunted pointing at my alarm clock.

Sabay sabay silang tumingin sa bed side table, then yawned lazily. Hindi nalang ulit ako nagsalita and walked at the end of the bed. "Den can you shoo Ella in here? She's so loud." Jia complained.

"Shut up babe, just ignore her." Bulong naman ni Michelle na nakayakap sakanya. I turned to face them and shook my head when I saw Ella at Jia's side. She even hugged her right leg on Jia's hip that made the latter yanked it.

"Dami arte. Love mo pa rin naman ako." Ella whispered.

"Fille, Ella's being clingy." We heard Jia's complain again. Her voice was full of annoyance and she sounded like she was about to cry really soon.

Again, I rolled my eyes and laid in the middle. I faced Mika and hugged my right leg on her hips. I wrapped my right arm on her neck which is removed by Fille. She looked at me dead in the eyes which I ignored and leaned my cheek on Mika's chest.

"Dennise." She called making me frown.

"She's not your girlfriend."

"But she's mine." Fille grunted.

"Nope. Your name isn't carved on her skin. She doesn't have a mark either." I stuck my tongue out, she gave me a deadly glare that I ignored. Suddenly she pushed Mika's chin slightly and showed me a kiss mark under her chin.

"Third wheel Dennise." Ella giggled.

Ignoring Ella I glared at Fille. "Kayo na?! What the fuck?! You're making me a third wheel na talaga!" Inis kong sabi at tumingin sa ceiling fan. I heard Fille's laugh which annoyed me more.

"Maghanap kana rin kasi." Narinig ko ulit ang inaantok na boses ni Ella Kaya inabot ko siya at kinurot sa braso. "Ouch, oh my gosh. Huhuhu. Jia oh!" Parang batang sabi nito kay Jia. She hugged Jia at the back and buried her face.

"Den..." Jia called my name in a serious voice. "Go back to sleep." Her voice turned into a frown. "Don't make Ella cry. She's a lost dog."

For the second time I rolled onto my back and faced Fille. "Huy! Nag babangayan na naman kayo. Sarap na ng tulog ni Mika oh!" Fille said to them making the two stop from arguing. She looked at me, "Hindi kami ni Mika. I'm straight. I have a boyfriend named Kevin Pascual. So wala kang dapat ikaselos."

"I'm not jealous."

"But you were acting like one." She shrugged.

"It's because I'm being a third wheel."

"Of course you are." She grinned. Hindi ko siya pinansin and closed my eyes.

"You guys are mean! Pag ako nag ka boyfriend who you kayo sakin!" Inis Kong bulong bago makatulog na ng tuluyan.

Narinig ko pang may sinabi si Fille pero mas nanaig sa pandinig ko ang tunog ng puso ni Mika. Her heart beat was peaceful and loud. It beats on the same pace, iniisip ko nga wala siguro siyang iniisip kaya normal Lang siya. Si Mika na ata kasi yung matino sa grupo namin, well bukod saaming dalawa ni Bang. Si Fille parang Ella din yan. Puro problema about boys, thou sanay na kami.