Chapter Fifty-Six

Alyssa Dan Valdez

Glancing at Dennise at my right side caused me to take a deep breath. This is indeed the most fucked up night of my life, she's going to spend the night in my room. I don't know if my twin sister is a fool or she's just not aware of what's going on in between me and Dennise. How stupid...

"Alright! Listen up! I have a good news!" Rachel blurted out as she opened the door really hard, it hit the wall making a loud noise, "I'm sorry," she giggled.

"What's with the excitement besh?"-Dennise

"You almost ripped off my door!" I glared at her earning a growl from my right side, "what?!" I snapped at her.

Dennise rolled her eyes, "so, what is it besh?"

Rachel shoot me a quick glance before smiling at Dennise, "I asked mom and dad if we can have drinks tonight, and what I mean by drinks is... Wine and beer." She said and walked towards my balcony.

Once she opened the sliding door the sweet night wind immediately rushed in my bed room. I frowned when Dennise hugged herself because of the cold wind. Those were the times that I wished I could hug her and caged her in my arms, keep her warm even though I feel cold myself.

"Where are we going to hang out though, Aaron might smell the alcohol from here." Said Dennise as a matter of fact, she laid on my bed and smilingly smelled my pillow, "uh, I miss this sweaty smell..." She moaned and I almost jumped on her right then.

"Hahaha, Danie, what's with the red face?"-Rachel

Dennise chuckled but I still ignored her, "I am thinking of naughty things, you know? From the past few days I really had the best nights ever!" I fake a grin. Huh, wanna play. Psh.

"Ugh! I just want to have the drinks already," Dennise groaned and stand on her feet. "Tonight is going to be a loooong night," she added stretching her arms above her head.

Her actions were on purpose. She stretched her arms causing her tight tee shirt to crawled up, revealing her petite body. The way she moved her arms, bend side by side, was just... So soft, sexy and hot. And for the record, I could not even take my eyes away from her, not util Rachel cleared her throat.

"Danie what's with the red face?" She asked again and laughed, causing me to frown, "I bet you missed to touch those soft sweet spots."

"Shut up Rachel Ann!"

"Hahahaha! Alexa is so lucky!"-Rachel

"Whatever."

I could feel Dennise's stare at my side causing me to look at her. Her lips formed a smirk as she winked at me, "don't worry baby, you won't be able to touch my body anymore." She blew me a kiss which I immediately dodge as guilt took over me.

My mouth hung open and I stared at her in disbelief. I was about to complain but the door shut open, revealing Alexa with a case of beer and two bottles of wine in her back pack. I stand on my feet and helped her to carry the alcohols.

"Aww, you guys are cute every time you stand together." Rachel giggled, "I can't see any differences between you two!" She added earning a glare from me, she showed a peace sign at the us.

"Yeah me too. They're obviously twins, everything are the same."-Dennise

"Really?" Asked Alexa turning her head to look at me, "Im not an athlete but, we have the same body..."

"Your boobs are bigger than mine, but it's not noticeable because of your shirts or lab coats. Right?"

"Right! But we have the same height!"-Alexa