Chapter Twenty-One

Once the sun brightens the Earth, the birds noise started to fade. The bright light coming from the window made my eyes squint involuntarily. I face palmed myself and turned my body on the right side. A familiar smell made it's way through my nostril which caused me to crawl my left arm.

"A..." My raspy voice escaped my lips as I buried my face at her back.

"Im not A."

"Shut up and give me a morning kiss." I whispered to no one in particular. I wasn't even sure if she was Alyssa or one of the other girls, though her smell was familiar, and my head was still heavy due to my over sleep.

The person turned to face me as well and tried to open my eyes using her soft small point finger.

"Besh, you know what? Im doubting your bestfriend relationship with Alyssa Dan!"

"Ella?" I asked adjusting my eyes from the brightness of the light. "Why are you on my bed? Kanina kapa ba nandito?" I frowned.

"Yes."-Ella

"That yes of yours is not the answer for my questions."

Ella turned to face me and cupped the side of her head to look at me. She smirked causing me to pout my lips and give her a confused stare.

"Yes, I am Ella. Does it make sense now?"-Ella

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you on my bed? The last time I saw you was beside Amy!"

"Oh? Bawal lumipat? Enjoy na enjoy mo lang ang pag yakap kay Alyssa tapus you don't want me to sleep by your side na din?" She arched her left eye brow and pinched my nose. "I feel like there's something between you and Alyssa."

"Wala. Tell me where she is."

She shrugged. "Tulog mantika ka talaga eh noh? You didn't hear her super mad and loud voice an hour ago?" She hysterically asked making me sit on the bed. I looked at her for a minute and turned to face the white wall.

"What did she do this time?"

"Eh di binulabog niya lang naman po sa kabilang kwarto yung dalawa. It was not that epic like last night besh! She was calmer, but her voice was loud and mad."-Ella

"And you're still saying that she was calm on her state?"

"Well, kind of. At least hindi siya nag wala."-Ella

"But she was still mad and you said her voice was loud enough to wake me up. That doesn't count as calm Ella." I replied crossing my arms above my chest. I slammed my back on the soft bed again and closed my eyes.

"Aren't you going to look for her?"-Ella

I shrugged. "Why would I? I feel like she needs to talk to Rachel and Mark."

"So hindi ka makikisama?"-Ella

"Why would I?"

Ella sighed. "Because you need to! She's your girlfriend." She lowered down her voice at the last part, she sounded hesitant and at the same time determined to know something.

"She is not my girlfriend Ella."

"Then why are you acting like a couple?"-Ella

"That's how you see it, but for us it's nothing." I half yelled as frustration suddenly hit my head. "How many time did we talk about this?"

"Weh?!" She immediately reacted and gave me a funny look. I reached to push her face. "Denial! Umamin kana kasing gusto mo rin siya!" She said.

I closed my eyes and smiled. "I like her. So happy?" I asked.