Chapter Fifty

Alyssa Dan Valdez

Kanina ko pa tinititigan si Alexa. Actually, hindi siya mukhang bi or something. Babaeng babae talaga siya eh, babae gumalaw, magsalita, ngumiti and all. Walang bahid ng kung ano. Kahit nakayuko makikita mong maganda siya.

"Straight ka ba?" Napatakip ako ng bibig dahil sa biglaan kong pag tanong, "ah! That doesn't suppose to..."

"I am." She looked up, gazing intently in my eyes.

"Weh? Yung totoo!"

"What do you want to hear? No, I am not?"-Alexa

"Parang ganun na nga!"

She rolled her eyes and hit me on the face with her paper balls, "what give you the idea that Im not straight?" She asked confusedly.

Oo nga naman Dan? Hindi ako sumagot at nakangusong tumitig sakanya. She shook her head before looking down on her book again.

"So you're not bi or lesbian." I murmured.

"Bi will do."-Alexa

"But you said you're straight!"

"Close enough..." She softly said shrugging her shoulder. I peaked on her face and saw a pout on her lips, "why, are you bi or lesbian?"

"Bi and straight are not the same nor close in meaning." I frowned as I ignored her question.

"Ah, but they're close enough for me." Her eyes gazed into mine again, "either your bi nor lesbian nor straight it doesn't matter, what you feels does."

"Right!" I muttered looking down on my hands.

So she's straight. Could it be possible that, she's bi too, or not? She depends on her feelings not on her gender.

"Im straight Dan. If you're stressing yourself about it." She said.

I looked at her and her eyes was still gazing down on her book. "If you're straight, how come you had a girlfriend back then?"

Her hands stopped from flipping the pages of her book. She sighed, fixed her glasses before looking at me. "That's a different story,"

"How?"

"Being in love with only one girl doesn't define if you're straight, bi, nor lesbian." She stated, "as I said, what you feel matters."

"But still, liking the same gender as yours does matters!"

"It does when you started to like any other girls and not just your girlfriend."-Alexa

"But it's impossible to like only one girl."

"It is possible." She argued, "are you like that? If you are, then you're bi nor lesbian. I mean, why are you labelling yourself anyways?"

"Kasi ang labo pag walang label!"

She frowned, "alright! What are you then?"

"Bi?"

"See, you're still confused."-Alexa

"I like both? I don't know. I mean, it doesnt matter, I love my girl."

"Exactly! Why still need to label yourself if it's just going to confuse and stress you? Why not depend on what you feel?"-Alexa

"Oo na oo na! So ano nga? Straight ka?"

"Yeah."-Alexa

"Why did you have a girlfriend then?"