Chapter Nine

Dennise Michelle Lazaro

"Wow! Four days Dennise!" Biglang pasok ni Fille ng kwarto ko. Kaagad akong humarap sakanya at tinakpan ang katawan gamit ang kumot na nakalatag sa tabi ko. She covered her eyes as if she's afraid that she might see a scary thing inside my room.

"Oo nga Lazaro! Grabe namang, what the..." Ella did not even finish her words when she saw me biting my lips. I smirked at her that made her blush.

They immediately turned their back on me, giving me privacy to wear my clothes. "Geez! What's wrong with you people?!" I hissed playfully.

"Shut up and wear something descent please!"-Fille

"I know right! You scared the shit out of me."-Ella

"True! Four days kang nawala tapus anyare sayo? Seems like you did not just change physically, but also..."-Fille

"Mentally?" Asked Ella interrupting Fille's rant.

"Gaga! Emotionally."-Fille

"And mentally na rin!" Dagdag ulit ni Ella na nagpatawa saakin ng mahina.

After wearing on my favourite pjs, I walked pass them and locked the door. Hindi ko na sila narinig na may kung ano anong sinasabi kaya bumuntong hininga ako bago humarap sakanila. Ella's eyes was still close while Fille was giving me a deathly glare. I laughed nervously as she scanned me from head to toe.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Asked Ella.

"If you can take whatever you will see." Fille answered with a sarcastic tone on her voice. This time I arched my brow and crossed my arms over my chest.

Nagtitigan lang kami sandali hanggang sa makuha ni Ella ang aming atensyon. She pushed Fille aside near my bed as she walked closer and circled me on my spot. She was looking at me as if I was a prey, ready to kill. Her eyes were full of disbelief and excitement at the same time.

"That hurts Ella!" Hissed Fille glaring at the latter.

"Oh trust me! It doesn't hurt." I smirked.

"Bitch."-Fille

I was about to protest when Ella's voice covered mines. "Woah! That's the word I was looking for!" She squealed while clapping her hands and giving us a big smile. "You know! I was about to say Dennise is a bitch and whatever!"

"She really is!"-Fille

My mouth agape when they threw the blanket over me. "The heck is wrong with you guys!" I asked angrily at them.

"What were you doing?!"-Fille

"Well, I was lying on my bed, closed eyes and relaxing!"

"Oh yeah?! Without clothes on?"-Ella

"I was wearing undergarments though. Im inside my room guys, what's wrong with that?" I asked stomping my feet. I walked in between the two and laid on my bed. "Im sleepy. I was sick for four days." I whispered as I closed my eyes.

"Liar." They both said in unison. I rolled my eyes at the back of my eye lids. Maybe my dad told them about my real reason. Eh? They can't blame me though. And no one can force me to go to school. I could do whatever I wanted to do.

I still did not open my eyes when I felt them sat at the sides of my bed. "What's wrong with you Dennise?" Asked Fille.

"I don't know."

"Four days is enough for you to think whatever you're thinking besh." Said Ella as I felt her hand patting my back. "You're disgusting!"

"Oh shut up! It's not like you were wearing anything every time you're inside your room!" Kunot noo kong sabi sakanya at tinignan ito ng masama.