Chapter Twelve

It was Tuesday morning when I saw myself smiling insanely watching Alyssa having a hard time answering the test paper on her desk. Her eyes roamed around the classroom until she met mine. I raised an eye brow as she tried peeking on my desk. My hands immediately picked up my clean paper and covered my test paper.

"Hate you." She mouthed earning a chuckle from me.

"Love you more babe." I mouthed back.

I looked away from her when she gave me this pleading look. I looked around the classroom pretending that Alyssa wasn't in there. The teacher seating in front of the classroom were having a conversation in her phone. My mouth agape when Ella turned her head and asked me the answer for some question. I glared at her.

"Okay class five more minutes!" The teacher called out which gives me the opportunity to stand on my seat. I wrote my name on my paper and walked to hand in my test. "That fast Dennise?" She raised an eye brow with a smile.

"It was easy." I made my voice loud causing the class to groan.

The teacher scanned every pages. She removed her eye glasses and leaned her back at the chair. "I think you need jump up to grade 12 Biology class Dennise." She said with a low voice.

"You think so Miss?"

"Yeah. You're actually doing great in my class. This test was written by the Science's head teacher." She replied causing the students to groan, again. We both laughed quietly. "You should think about it."

"I will." I answered before making my way onto my seat. I looked above my shoulders when I get into Alyssa's side.

I looked down at Alyssa's desk then next to her. She was sulked onto her seat while her pen was in between her lips. I stepped on her foot causing her to look at me. Her frowning face seemed to lighten up when she saw a piece of paper on my hand. I slipped it on her desk before walking away from her.

Once I took a seat on my spot, Ella looked at me with a glare. "Number 10." She mouthed.

"B." I rolled my eyes after saying the word B. Once she finished her test she immediately walked towards the teacher's desk.

"Nice job Ella!" I heard the teacher said. "Class hand in your test papers please!" She called causing the students to frown for the last time.

"I hate this test." Some of them said. I looked around the classroom only to find Alyssa looking on the board. Her face was showing how miserable her life was. She turned her head to look at me, seemed that she feel my stares at her back.

"What?" I quietly asked.

She groaned on her seat. I rolled my eyes before standing and walking next to her. I looked on her test paper and the whole first page was empty. My jaw tightened on it's own as I gave her my maddest glare.

"Do fail this test and I will kill you." I said through greeted teeth.

Her mouth agape while frowning at me. The bell rang which means she really failed the test. Once we got out of the classroom I walked as fast as I can.

"D! Wait lang." I heard her voice from above students' noise kaya napatigil ako.

"Not this time A!"

"My brain was block. I swear!" She explained scratching the back of her head. I crossed my arms above my chest and stared at her. "Ok. It was the hardest test."

"Huh?" I looked at her in disbelief. "Geez A!"

She started to bubble things out of her mouth but my brain was stuck in the fact that she played our test in Bio. The bell rang above our heads telling us that it was the start of the school's daily meeting. I gave her a knowing look before making my way in the student council's office.