Chapter Forty-Eight

Alyssa Dan Valdez

Hickeys.

Ang hilig mag lagay ng kiss mark ni Dennise. We've been laying down on her bed for an hour and she already put three hickeys on my neck. It's starting to itch -_-, every time I complained about it she's just laugh and touch it with her soft point fingers, baliw lang.

I sat on the bed and looked at the mirror at the end of it. Dennise giggled whilst pushing herself in a sitting position.

I frowned, she grinned. I roll my eyes she wrap her right arm around my neck, knocking me down on her lap. Then there was a flash of a camera. I tried pulling my heads up but her hand was fast enough to push me down.

"Babe..." I groaned.

"One more, selfie!"-Dennise

I pouted my lips. She leaned down whilst her lips are copying mine, then there was that spark when our skin touched. She giggled pulling herself up.

I straightened my back, tilted my head and pointed at the hickeys. "See what you did? Im going home with this marks again."

"Haha, let's put some more..." She offered pulling my hair at the back of my head.

"Are you trying to snap my neck?"

It hurts, I mean, it's not that she was not being gentle, but my neck hurts. My neck was fully exposed in front of her, plus she was too giggly whilst looking at it. My girlfriend's tripping on me again -_-.

"Three more." Then she sat on my lap really hard, making me wince in pain.

"Ugh, why are you being so hard today?"

"You're complaining too much..."-Dennise

"I am not, you're just too much."

She ignored me whilst bitting and sucking on my skin. I hardened my hands on the bed, supporting us both from falling. Indeed, she put three more hickeys on different areas. She smirked when she cupped my face, pulling me to look at her.

"I will miss you so much."-Dennise

"I will never miss you." I shrugged.

"I know. I've been annoying, have I?" She winked.

"Are you having your monthly period?" She shook her head, "sugar rush?" She grinned. Yeps! There she is! Sugar rush, too much sweet. "I told you not to eat my chocolates!"

"Im sorry," she pouted, "they looked yummy."

I stared at her for a second. Her cheeks was so red, making her looked like she used blush on or something. And she's still beautiful on that look. I pushed her down on the bed and jumped off it. She glared.

"Let's go! We're going at the park! You need fresh air!"

"I had too much at the camping sight."-Dennise

"I don't care! Now, follow me. Come on," I opened the door and walked outside.

She was pouting whilst following me. I pressed the elevator's button, the door slide open and I immediately pulled her inside. She was quiet with her hand holding mine. I smirked tilting my head to look at her, she frowned.

"Fine."-Dennise

"You need to lessen up!"

"K."-Dennise

"Oh, I thought 'K' is annoying, it's actually amusing." I giggled earning a growl from Dennise, "let's go!" I pulled her out of the elevator once we reached the ground floor. I could feel her glaring at my back.