Chapter Nineteen

The warm raises of the morning sun hit my skin. I whimpered on my bed and moved at the cold side, but everything was warm, even at my back. My hands moved on its own until I touched someone's body. I knitted my brows as I opened my eyes in a slow pace. Then there she was, staring at me with a wide smile.

"Hey!" I greeted with a low voice.

"Im sorry. Did I wake you up?" Alyssa asked. I shook my head before burying my face on the pillow between us.

"It's hot in here."

"Im sorry, Im not wearing a shirt." She chuckled.

"Oh damn it Alyssa. Im talking about the sun, not you." I rolled my eyes and stirred on my spot. "Did you turn off the AC? Im sweating."

"The power is off. Toronto is blackout."-Aly

"Huh?"

"Earth Day, remember?" She said before standing on the side of the bed.

As she rose up onto her feet I saw her smooth skin uncovered with nothing. Her flat toned tummy is exposed in front of me. My fingers were itching, wanted to crawl and touch her semi smooth abs.

"Go wear a shirt, A. Your body is a distraction to my eyes." I whispered before closing my eyes. I heard her groan.

"You don't know how to appreciate the view!"-Alyssa

"Trust me. That morning view of yours is terrific but also terrifying."

"Dennise!" Alyssa growled making me laugh. "You are such a meanie!"

I laid on my stomach and pressed my face even more. Her pillows smelled like minty apples, it's good to my nose.

"You promised my mom last night that you're going to drive me home but you did not. In fact you let me sleep by your side."

"Nah! She won't mind anyways. Your mom loves me."-Alyssa

"Oh now you're telling me..."

"Oh shush! Your family loves me. And I know you love me too."-Alyssa

I smiled of the thought. The memory of last night flooded in my mind like a water, washing everything inside my head. I slowly removed the pillow on my face and looked at her.

"Thanks for the chocolates last night." I whispered.

"No problem. Having a girl with a monthly period inside your room is no big deal. They're fun to tease. And to fight with." She laughed making me frown.

"Shut up! Give me a morning kiss already A."

When she heard me asking for a kiss she immediately crawled onto the bed and leaned her head close to my face. A smile slowly crept onto her lips before giving me a quick kiss on my left cheek.

"Rise and shine. Lets go down at the kitchen if you don't like the sun to cook you like a chicken in here."

I nodded my head before pushing myself up using both of my hands. I checked the bed and when I saw nothing I sighed in relief. It was embarrassing that Alyssa's mom was the one who saw the red dot spot on my bum last night. Damn bitch, Alyssa made fun of me, which was kinda annoying.

"Good morning sweetie birds!" Rachel greeted while tying her maroon neck tie. I checked her out from head to toe. "School girl." She said in a low voice.

"Poor you! Good luck in your exams."

"Thanks bestfriend." She gave me a kiss on my cheeks once I stand next to her. "Lucky you! It's none school day for you guys."