Chapter Fifteen

Tumitig ako sa natutulog na Dennise sa tabi ko. She was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout of her lips. It wasn't bad to kiss your best friend secretly, wasn't it? Doesn't matter at all. I leaned my head closer and kiss her nose. Yes, I was talking about kissing her nose.

She squirmed on the bed then her eyes were slightly open as well as her mouth. I giggled quietly while staring at her. It's been 3 months since the first day I met her and it felt like, it was the first day I met her again. I wonder when am I going to get used in this feelings I have for her, or maybe her presence. I hope it will last long.

"Good morning Alyssa and Dennise. We heading to work now." Dennise's mom opened the door and peaked her head. She gave me a warm smile, "rise and shine."

"Good morning tita." I pointed at Dennise which earned a laugh from the old woman. She shook her head before closing the door again. "Take care po."

Once I heard the car's sound moving away from the house I stand beside Dennise's bed and think about something for the day. It was our two weeks December break, wasn't it great? It's funny how time flies so fast.

"A, close the blinds I am still sleeping." Dennise murmured under the pillow.

"Nope. It's 11 in the morning you better get up and we need to plan something for the whole two weeks."

"Can't we spend our two weeks cuddling and relaxing onto each others arm?"-Dennise

Her answer earned a laugh from me. "That was the first thing in my mind too, but anyways, we can catch up things after our planning." I grinned before launching myself beside her.

Once I settled down myself on the bed again it was the time my mind swirled around the room. Her room was so simple and there wasn't enough thoughts in my mind. Not an inspiration, I guess?

"Where's fluffy?" She whispered.

"She's somewhere outside."

"Why did you kick her out?"-Dennise

I turned to face her. "So you want to be with fluffy more than me?" I asked massaging her knitted eye brows.

"Yes."-Dennise

"Aww. That bad already?"

"At least fluffy didn't leave me when I needed her the most." Her eyes flickered with a burning glare.

"Is that how you greet me with a sweet good morning stare?"

Dennise breathed a sigh of relief once her finger tips reached my cheeks.

"Four weeks without you was a death of me." She frowned.

"Already?" I giggled. I leaned closer which earned a scowl from her.

"Yeah. So move away from me." Her voice was low as she pushed my face but before my face could get even further I caught her hand and kissed her palm.

"At least you received the marks you were aiming. Damn Im so proud of my best friend."

"Hmm yeah. Thank You." She smiled leaning closer and kissing me on my lips.

"So am I forgiven?"

She wetted my lips using her tongue before kissing me again. "Not until you agree with my plan list." She suddenly pushed me on my back and sat on my stomach.

Our lips disconnected with a wet sound which amused me. "Did someone teach you how to kiss?" I teased. My fingers teased her waist which earned a soft laugh from her.

"Yes!" She replied trying to get a yellow sticky note on her side table. "Your sister."

My eyes widened because of her answer. I looked up at her only to see that her eyes were still close.