Chapter Twenty-Six

Dennise Michelle Lazaro

Cuddles. Everything we did for the past 2 hours is cuddling into each other's arms. I found comfort in Alyssa's hugs. My body couldn't let her go. An inch away from her kills me. It kills every positive cells in my body.

Her hands were tightly secured around me. I curled my arms inside her arms as i buried my face on her chest. She was whispering every sweet words she knows on the top of my head. Her words was nothing, but her actions and the connections between us was unbearable. It makes me feel loved, that I couldn't bare. All I wanted to do was to shut my eyes and forget every negative doubts in me.

Our love for each other was so strong that it worries me. It scares me.

"The moon is so bright..." She whispered.

I looked up at her face and a smile crept onto my lips once she looked down at me. Our eyes sparkled as we gazed. We both looked above the sky.

"Wow." I whispered in amazement.

"Isn't it beautiful?"-Alyssa

"Really beautiful."

The sky was so bright. It was full of sparkling stars, and there was the biggest light. The moon. And I laughed to my childishness, thinking if there were wolves in the world. Or werewolves.

I opened my palm, stretched my fingers on Alyssa's stomach. I admit, when I saw her abs inside the car, everything was on fire. Those toned muscles was begging me to touched them. I badly wanted to lick every skin on Alyssa's body, but I don't think she would allow me.

"You're beautiful."-Alyssa

My eyes looked up at her. Our eyes met. I smiled and sat on her stomach. "Am I heavy," of course I am. Though for her, it looked like I am not. She shook her head.

"Why do you love to sit on my stomach."-Alyssa

"Because it feels right and sweet."

"You're weird."-Alyssa

"Look who's talking." I giggled sitting on the cold floor. We were still at the rooftop, we decided to stay until 8 in the evening.

I hooked my point finger at the end of her shirt. She looked at my hand with a grin. I gazed at her.

"What are you doing?" She teased.

The cold breeze of the air brushed my hair away from my face. I felt the blood rushed up to my cheeks as I opened my palm and knead her soft and hard muscles. She silently groaned, but I couldn't figure out if it's because of pleasure or protest. Her hand caught my writs.

"Does it turns you on?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Why? It's just my touch. In fact your muscles seemed to beg me when we were inside your car." I whispered bitting my lip.

"Every touch, gaze, words, everything about you turns me on Dennise." She replied, "that's why you were staring at me when I was changing. You were eye raping me!" She added causing me to glare at her.

"Am I not allowed to eye rape my girlfriend?"

"Nope. But other girls can."-Alyssa

"How conceited can you get babe?"

She shrugged. "Im stating the truth."

"Oh you're just a conceited jerk." I traced my fingers on her 6 packs. She inhaled deeply causing it to form a small balloon. I laughed and pinch a fine skin.

"Hey! I allowed you to touch me, but I did not tell you to pinch me." She complained.

I shrugged. "Do you really love me?" I looked at the city.