Chapter Thirty-Seven

Dennise Michelle Lazaro

It was my flight day. I couldn't explain what I was feeling. But the knots in my stomach was bothering me. I wanted to cry. No. I was nervous. I felt like I wanted to puke but the hell, the first thing I wanted to do was to open my eyes. But I was afraid. I was afraid that the time I opened them her tight hugs would loosen up.

Alyssa's right arm were wrapped around me. Her face was buried on the crook of my neck. Her body was pressed against my back. And everything felt right and comfortable. Everything was making me happy and at the same time sad. I wonder how she was dealing with this feelings we have. I knew we feel the same way.

"Iloveyou..." She whispered making me knit my brows in confusion. How did she know that Im up?

I moved my hips making her palm ran down on the lower part of my stomach. "Iloveyou too." I murmured before turning to face her.

I pushed myself up as her right hand touched my back. "Wala akong masabi..."

"Me either." I shrugged and pressed my lips on hers.

She moved her head. Our lips were still pressed together and it seemed that we dont want to let each other go. We only did few make outs and more than that last night. I mean, how could I let the night pass without us sealing our relationship. I was afraid, honestly. Afraid that she won't make it in that two months.

Me? I was positive. Positive that if she's not going to call me in any time or days then I would kill the heck out of her. -_-. Leche, nasanay na din ako. Nasanay na sa ka kornihan at ka sweetan niya. I could ask my dad to go in the Philippines without me, but I don't want to. At least my test kami ni Alyssa. Right? Relationship tester daw kuno.

"What time is your flight?"-Alyssa

"10:30."

"It's already 8. Im going to cook breakfast."-Alyssa

"Babe, no." I pouted. I hugged her tightly and nuzzled my nose on the base of her neck. "Sa bahay na ako kakain. Let's just spend our two hours cuddling."

"Babe I would love to do that, but really, kahit ngayon lang. I wanted to cook breakfast for you."-Alyssa

"You already cook dinner for us last night. Pwedeng sakin naman oras mo?"

"Nasayo naman na lahat ah?" Natatawang tanong niya. Umayos siya ng higa at saka hinila pa ako pataas.

I leaned my right cheeks on her chest. My eyes were still closed which was unusual. Ayoko talagang dumilat. I don't want to see her. Maiyak pa ako.

"Last night lang naman po. Gusto ko yung tayong dalawa lang." Bulong ko.

Her left hand caressed my back. I sighed with contentment. One thing that Im going to look after was her hands. Her familiar touches on my skin. Im sure the connection between us wouldn't leave me either, since we'll have skype to talk. Physical affection, yun lang!

"I have something to tell you..."-Alyssa

"Hmmm?"

"Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, and aSentenceWithoutSpaces." Seryosong sabi niya pero natawa ako. Dahil dun ay napamulat na ako at saka tumingala sakanya. "Corny na naman po ba?" Takang tanong niya.

"Sino nagsabi?"

"Eh kasi lahat naman ng sinasabi ko corny."-Alyssa

Natawa ako ng bahagya at saka dumapa sa top niya. I put my hands above her chest and leaned my chin. "Corny nga tumatatak naman sa puso ko." Sagot ko na nag pangiti sakanya. "I'll gonna miss you babe."