I did not look like myself at all! My hair was out of my face and parted to the side in a tight bun. She had put a tan/creme colored eye shadow on me that matched my dress. There was a light pink blush on my cheeks and my lips were covered in a pinkish colored lip gloss. My eyelashes looked 10 times longer and fuller and I had to admit...I look pretty dang good!

"Thanks" I said to her and she smiled.

"No problem" she said nicely.

"Alexandria!" Grandma called as she entered the room. "My! You look fantastic!" She said and grinned. "Now, can't you take those darn things out of your face" she tsked and I shook my head.

"Sorry, then there would be two holes in my face and it looks weird" I grimaced and she sighed.

"Right, well here are your shoes" grandma said and handed me a pair of black stilletoes. My jaw dropped and I shook my head.

"No way, Grandma!" I yelled and she rolled her eyes.

"Just put them on!" She said, irritated.

"Can't I just wear flats?" I have two reasons for this. One is that if I can then I would wear my Toms so it would hide the tattoo on my foot...I don't need her to lecture me about tattoos...and two is that heels are uncomfortable! I can walk in them, I just don't like to.

"No, here" she said and shoved the shoes at me. I frowned before slipping of the sock on my right foot and putting on the shoe. Then, I slowly removed the sock on my left foot and sighed when I heard Grandma gasp. "A TATTOO!? ARE YOU CRAZY, CHILD!?" She screamed. I put on the stupid shoe and looked down at her. These things made me feel tall! I never get to feel tall...

"Its not a bad on..." I said quietly as I looked down to see it. It was a nice tattoo of two lillies. Lillies are my favorite. They were yellow with a redish/orange color in the center.

"You are much to young for a tattoo! Does your father know about this!?" She asked and I nodded. He didn't really mind it when I told him that I could have been doing drugs instead of getting a tattoo, and my mom actually liked it! So ha, Grandma! Whatcha gatta say about that!?

"Yes" I replied and she rolled her eyes. She's lucky I didn't get spongebob on my arm like I orginally had planned.

"Alright, forget it. Let's go now" she said with a sigh and walked out of the room. I followed behond her as she called for Phillip. Andrew came down with a scowl on his face. I laughed at him because he looked ridiculous in this all white suit with matching white shoes.

"Shut up!" He hissed and I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

"Oh Darling, don't you just look handsome!" Grandma gushed and he rolled his eyes. He looked like a Hugh Heffner reject!

"Yeah yeah" he muttered.

***

We pulled up to a nice buliding with flowers surrounding it. I'm guessing it was one of those places you rent for parties. Phillip stopped the car in front of the buliding and we got out.

"Are you sure you can't take those things out?" Grandma asked and I sighed. I don't feel like listening to her complain about my snake bites so I took them out. She smiled at me and I felt weird without them it.

"Here" I said to Andrew and stuffed them in his pockets. He gave me a weird look and shook his head.

"Why don't you just put them in your purse?"

"Don't have one"

"Then where'd you put your phone?" He asked and I grinned before reched into my bra and pulling out my phone. He gave me a horrified look before turning away.