Hallelujah!

"Ya know...its like...Wednesday and we still don't have a song" Casey pointed out and took a bite out of her cookie. I sighed and rested my head on the table.

"Its not my fault! Our grandmas are so damn picky!" I complained. Every song we suggested was pretty much throw out the window by them complaining that they're 'too modern' or 'not the appropriate song'! So now we have a total of 3 days before we have to perform it and we have NO SONG! Just then she sneezed.

"Gah! Stupid allergies!" Casey muttered.

"Hello, ladies!" Roman grinned and took a seat at our table. "So what song are you guys doing?" He asked and we both glared at him. "Whoa, sorry, didn't know I wasn't suppose to ask" he said sheepishly.

"Hey, Alex!" I turned around to see Anthony grinning at me. I smiled back and waved at him. Roman scoffed and rolled his eues but I ignored him.

"Hey" I said as he made his way over to us. He sat down next to me smiled.

"What time is your performance thing on Saturday?" He asked and I frowned, remembering how he said he was going. Another reason why I didn't want to perform.

"6:00!" Casey chimed in. I glared at her but she simply shrugged.

"Awesome, what are you guys gonna do?" He asked and befroe I could answer Roman opened his big fat mouth!

"We were talking about that before you came along" he said coldly and Anthony narrowed his eyes.

"No one asked you, Peters" Anthony spat.

"Now, now boys. No fighting during lunch. Its strictly a time for enjoying food" I said and took a bite out of my burrito. I twisted my face in disgust when it hit my tongue and spit it out. It tasted like moldy cheese!

"Ew!" Casey said while Roman and Anthony laughed at me.

"What the hell is this!?" I exclaimed and tried to scrape the taste off of my tongue.

"Mystery meat burritos." Anthony chuckled and I grabbed Roman's Coke and chugged it.

"Damn! I was gonna drink that!" He whined as I finished it and I shrugged. I saw some girl with an unopened one of her tray and swiped it from her.

"Hey!" She protested and I raised an eyebrow at her. She rolled her eyes and stomped away. Very mature. I handed the can to Roman.

"There, now shut up" I said as he gawked at me. "I know I'm beautiful, but do you mind not staring at me like that? You look like a preditor" I said flatly and he looked even more shocked. I shrugged and turned to a smirking Anthony.

"Where have you been all my life?" He laughed and I smiled shyly. Oh, now I'm shy!

*Roman's POV*

I sat there shocked as she stole some freshman's Coke and gave it to me.

"Here, now shut up" she said in a bored tone which caught me by surprise. I just stared at her in disbelief. "I know I'm beautiful, but do you mind not staring at me like that? You look like a preditor" she told me and my mouth dropped even more. SHE USED MY VERY OWN TECHNIQUE! I'm the one that's suppose to tell her that! She's suppose to be staring at me! Not the other way around!

She hasn't even been fazed by my attempts to flirt with her and she even lied to me when we met so I wouldn't hit on her! She turned away to face the ex-bestfriend.

"Where have you been all my life?" Anthony said, taking the words right out of my mouth. Where HAS she been all my life? She's going to be a challenge but she's definately the girl of my dreams! And I'm going to win her in the end, Anthony won't steal her away. I'll get her just like I got Farah, but this time I'm keeping her.