Part of the Band

This week is passing by so slow...well probably because I'm "grounded" but today is my last day of punishment and tommarrow is Friday! Tommarrow is also my date with Anthony...I have to admit, I'm pretty nervous. I've never been nervous for a date but then again I've never had a date with Anthony.

So now I'm getting ready for stupid school. I don't wanna go...I have to deal with Destiny and today I'm just not in the mood. I groaned as I drug my feet down the stairs, trying to mentally prepare myself for today. I'm wearing light denim skinny jeans, a plain dark gray V-Neck, and all black vans. I wore my hair down and straightened it like usual. I grabbed my back pack and headed out the door.

"Alex!" I looked in the direction of the voice to see Casey grinning like crazy and standing with Roman and his friend, Jake. She gestured for me to come to them and I headed their way.

"Alex!" I looked over to see Anthony. My smile widened as he strolled towards me.

"Hey" I said. I looked back to Casey and her mouth was hanging open but she quickly shut it to smile at me and hold two thumbs up. I smiled and shook my head. Roman had an intense glare working but it wasn't on me, it was for Anthony and surprisingly Anthony was returning it. I know they don't like each other but they look like they hate each other. Casey and Jake started walking away so Roman followed, breaking whatever stare down him and Anthony were having.

"Don't forget about tommarrow" Anthony said and nudged me with his elbow, softly.

"What's tommarrow?" I asked trying to seem like I didn't know. His face turned red and I smiled.

"I-it...um" He stuttered.

"Just kidding, I wouldn't forget about it," I assured him and a look of relief washed over him. I laughed and he was about to say something before he was cut off...by Destiny

"Oh my God! Anthony!" She squealed and I rolled my eyes. She ran up to us and pushed me aside to wrap her arm around his. I glared at her and suddenly felt uncomfortable...and a little jealous.

"Hey Destiny." Anthony said looking bored.

"It's Ashley" She hissed but then covered it with a smile. Bi Polar b*tch, that's what you get!

"Well...I'm gonna catch up with Casey, so...see you later" I told Anthony and walked away before he could protest. I caught up with Casey and hooked my arm in hers.

"Well look who decided to join us" she teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you were walking with him" Roman said and nodded his head towards Anthony. I looked back at him and shrugged.

"Yeah but I don't wanna walk with her. Why?" I asked because he looked a little angry.

"Oh...um...no reason" I shrugged it off and turned to Casey.

"Did you do the math homework?"

"Yes, you can copy it" she laughed.

***

I walked into the lunch room with Casey, making small talk.

"So you and Anthony?" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows as we grabbed our pizza.

"No" she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, okay" she said sarcastically. We sat down at a table in the back, ignoring the disgusted looks we got when we picked pizza over salad.

"So you and Jake?" I mocked and her face turned red. I gasped and she turned even more red. "No way!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not dating him" She said shyly and wouldn't make eye contact with me.