Where is She?

*Anthony's POV*

"Good Morning, Students," Mr. Cotrill said. "I know you've heard the news of your fellow classmate, Alex's disappearance" he said and I felt my heart drop into my stomach. The class gave a few nodds and whispered a few things to each other. "Well, some officers are going to be questioning students who knew her and if any of you know anything about it you must come forward. This is a serious matter and we need to find an answer. Am I clear?" He asked and the class agreed. "Good. Now, Anthony, please report to the consler. They want a word with you"

I gave him a confused look but complied. I gathered my stuff into my backpack and threw it over my shoulder before walking out. I haven't done anything bad lately, I wonder what they want. I made my way to the consler's office and entered without knocking.

"Hello, Anthony," said Mrs. Smith. There were two officers at her desk eyeing me down. I recognize one of them because he's told me numerous times to stay out of their business so they can find Alex. They obviously aren't doing very good at it. "Anthony, these two gentlemen will be escorting you to the police sation for questioning. I've already contacted your parents about the matter and you will be brought back to school after."

"Okay," I said and the two officers stood up. One took lead and the other followed behind me. The one I recognized is officer Peters. Not only does he not like me for disturbing their case but he's also Roman's uncle. Another reason for him to hate me.

I was escorted to the police car and we drove off in silence. After an awkward 20 minutes we made it to the police sation where they led me into a room. It had a metal table in the middle with two metal chairs on either side. Officer Peters gestured for me to sit in one of them. I sat down and folded my hands on the table.

"So, Anthony. How have you been since you and Roman had your little fall out?" He asked while skimming through some papers.

"Fine" I answered.

"Good. But let's cut to the chace" he said seriously and put the papers down. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze and sat up. "So...you and Alex...you were an item?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"And you guys broke up?" A pang hit my chest and swallowed hard before nodding stiffly.

"Yeah" I said quietly. He eyed me suspiciously and raised an eyebrow.

"Oohhh. I get it. You didn't want to break up, did you?" He asked and gave me a dirty look. I felt as if he were implying something and I opened my mouth to reply but he cut me off "You didn't want her to leave you, huh. You wanted her back but she wouldn't give you the time of day" he spat. "Where's Alex!?" He yelled and it took me a second to process what he was saying.

Me? He's accusing me? I've been looking for her this whole time! How could I ever even do that to her!? I love her!

"W-what?-"

"ANSWER THE QUESTION!" He screamed and I glared at him.

"FUCK YOU! I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ALEX!" I yelled back.

"Bullshit!" He scoffed. "Where'd you hide her? Huh? Is she even still alive!? DID YOU MURDER HER!? WHERE'S THE BODY!?" He taunted and it drove me over the edge. I shot up from me seat and lunged at him. I brought my fist back and let it connect with his nose hearing it crack as blood gushed out.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!" I roared and lifted my fist to hit him again but was quickly pulled off and surrounded by 4 bulky police officers. I could care less though. I tried to break free from their hold and get back to beating the shit out of the asshole lying on the floor. I heard voices yelling but I wasn't listening.