Talk of the Town

Hello! New story yay! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it!

_______________________________________________________________________

'What does being a Senior at Johnson High mean to you?' I starred at my blank piece of paper trying to find the right words.

Hi, I'm Alexandria, but if you call me that I'll hurt you. I go by Alex and it's the only name I answer to. Anyway, I'm a senior at Johnson High and I'm currently sitting in my English class on the second day of school. Yes, writting an essay on the second day is surely tuorture and I can tell I won't be getting along with this teacher.

What does being a Senior mean to me? It means: Parties, fun, parties, ruling the school, parties, and um...more parties! I love Parties. But that's not what I look forward to most at this school, no, I can't wait to start the pranks.

Oh the joy of pranks, sweet, sweet pranks. The douche bags of the school think it's awesome to prank the Freshmen, like on Freshmen Friday, but those are the amatures. I enjoy pranking everyone including teachers, the principal, Sophmores, Junior, other Seniors, the lunch ladies, the librarian, you name it.

I live for fun and this year is definately going to be fun.

Which brings me to today's prank. The victim is the head cheerleader, Vivian. The red headed beast from hell. She's also the principal's daughter so I have to be extra careful with her. Well, I already planted the prank I just need to sit back and watch it unfold. It's kind of worn out but it's one of my favorite so why the heck not?

Well, this chick is on some super strict diet and she only eats salad and she carries some fat free dressing around with her. This morning she was digging through her purse looking for some kinda eye liner or whatever and she set her "secret sauce" aside to look for it so I took her "secret sauce" and put some liquid laxative in her "secret sauce" and the put it back where I got it.

I get to watch her embarrass herself after this class and I'm so excited I can barely sit still!

The bell finally rang and I jumped up, crumpled my paper and threw it away, then ran out the door. As I speed walked down the halls I spotted my best friend Tiffany. She's the complete opposite of me, she's shy, quiet, a bookworm, and cares about getting into trouble. She's the best, best friend I could ever ask for!

"Tiff!" I called out to her and she tore her eyes away from her book to look at me. I caught up to her and she sighed when she reconized the evil smile set upon my face. She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Already!? It's only the second day! Do you want to get expelled!? What did you do!?" She scolded me and I just laughed.

"No Tiff! You gatta see this one! It's a classic! Remember the one I pulled on Jake in 7th grade!?" I said excitedly and she winced at the memory.

"No! Gross! He didn't even make it to the bathroom!" She exclaimed in horror and I just nodded with a grin.

"C'mon Tiff! We gatta go watch!" I yelled as I dragged her to the lunch room. She groaned and followed me.

"Who did you do it to?" She asked reluctantly but I shrugged and winked at her.

"You'll see...you'll see" I said happily and pulled us to a table that had a great view of the cheerleader's table. "Oh man this is gonna be great!" I said eagerly. Two tall dudes walked up to us and one sat our table.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" He asked and I looked in front of me to see a fairly good looking guy sitting down in the chair that used to be epmty. He was grinning ear to ear, but he was blocking my view so I frowned.