Chapter 54

Auroras PoV

And I was alone. You may be thinking why don't I try to escape now. Grab a knife and attack Luke when he comes back. Why not have done that time ago.

But Luke is smart. He has a few locks on the outside of the door, so I can't get to them. He's also locked anything I could use as a weapon away. So yes I have nothing to work from, yet every-time I'm alone I always look. It's worth a try looking.

I stood up and got the urge to pee. I walked back over to the bathroom and saw the coat hanger sat at the side of the bath. Thank god Luke hadn't seen that, it was leaking blood down the bath and that's when it hit me.

I could use the coat hanger some how to kill Luke.

Yes

Over the past months Luke's treated me like a prisoner. Trapped for his comfort and "mate" use only. You'd think it is better than before but it's not. I'd rather have each of my teeth ripped out than even sleep next to the man, let alone get intimate.

I walked over to it and lifted it up, making sure not to touch the blood. I turned on the shower and rinsed away the blood as well as cleaning the side of the bath.

Once it was clean I examined it and tried to figure it out. It had sharp ends which was lucky. But could they stab him, and kill him, they wouldn't do a good enough job alone. Unless I strangled him with it, but it would take too long and he's fight it away before it takes effect.

I sighed and started twisting it around, trying to figure out something

After 5 minutes I realised it was useless. Killing him was just a fantasy of mine. A stupid idea I had. I threw the coat hanger down and began to cry.

I was sick of this. Sick of being his play toy. Sick of hearing the screams of people he brings home to full that empty pit inside of him. I started to scream and go into a full anger melt down. I was just so fucking sick of this shit. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.

A pale boney monster looked back at me. Purple bags under the eyes, lips chapped, skin droopy and split ends expanding out of my hair.

Luke had turned me into this monster looking back at me. I screamed though my gritted teeth and smashed my hand into the mirror.

I instantly fell to the floor in pain and began to cry even harder because of the pain. Just then something fell in front of me. I looked at it

It was a shard of glass from the mirror. It was fairly big aswell and had a pointy ends.

I reached out my now bleeding hand outward and picked it up

I could kill him with this.

I began the laugh. I could kill him. I could set my self free from his spider web.

I was about to be free.

I couldn't stop laughing like a maniac