Chapter 51

Auroras PoV

A few months had past and I've still been trapped in this apartment. Luke would go out and now and then for toilet roll and bread and such, somethings brining back poor soles to dismember.

I, on the other hand, have been growing sick. Each morning I've been vomiting my guts up, which as you can guess lukes not very happy with, but I think I've caught an infection, living in dirt and shit couldn't have been good for immune system. My monthlys have also been absent, but I haven't been eating properly for a while and also from constant stress and fear, so I think that's why, even though my stomach seems to be getting slightly bigger, I mean Luke does feed me to a okay standard now, I am gaining weight it's just before I wasn't and I'm thinking that past is what fucked it up.

Being trapped in this hell has been insufferable. Luke and his not so little friend (😉😉) has gotten more attached to me, though Luke has stopped with hurting me. Well yes he hurts me still but not in anyway which could cause me to look deformed or die even. He does his best to feed me actual food. He seems to be acting like me and him are a "thing" in a forced relation ship, holding me down to snuggle while watching tv, and yes he lets me watch tv. My days are long and boring and I have nothing to do. Luke is normally torturing someone in my bedroom and I just sit, trying to block it out with an episode of Hell's Kitchen. It's the only thing good about being trapped here, it's also my only window to the outside world.

I was currently sat at the table. Waiting for Luke to bring me food. He was an okay cook considering he's never really cooked actual food before, only human remains and dirt. He was just plating the food as there was a knock at the door.

I froze but Luke seemed calm and walced over to the door. He opened it and in walked jai

"I knew it was you" Luke laughed as jai removed his shoes. He had a bag with him.

"Long time so see, how are things" Luke asked as they walked over to the kitchen

"Good, good, BO.Co was fantastic yesterday" jai said as Luke nodded and gave me a plate of food. Luke then opened the fridge

"Shoot, I have run out of protein shakes" Luke muttered under his breath

"I can watch Aurora while you go get some" jai offered. Luke paused for a moment

"Okay, I'll be back in 5" he called as he ran out. Luke was very strict about me drinking protein shakes, he made me drink them like my life depended on it.

So I was alone with jai. Jai placed his bag in the table

"I see your hands are doing well" he said and looked at my scarred hands. The rips were healing okay and my broken fingers had healed in a twisted position. I just nodded.

"There is a reason why I'm here, I came today for a reason" he said and opened up the bag. He then pulled out a pregnancy test. I gasped in horror

"No no-" I started
"Yes, yes" jai interrupted me and slammed it on the table

"I have a 6th sence, I could tell, you've got twins in there, one belongs to Dylan and one belongs to Luke, it's kinda rare that what happened to you had happened but it has, Dylan's is a boy and lukes is a girl if you were wondering, but here take the test" he said, sliding it closer to me "just so you believe me" he whispered.

I lifted up the test. I was gong to take it. I was scared yes but maybe jai was wrong. Hopefully he was wrong.

"And I advice you get rid of them, unless you want to distory Luke"

I froze. I think I figured out what jai was on about when he mumbled world to me.