Chapter 26

Auroras PoV

I then felt the tube go down my throat. My gag reflex started going off but
Luke carried on going

"I think this is correct" he said. The tube was far too large and I did believe they went though the nose but I couldn't talk now.

Tears began to flow on my freshly dried eyes as I herd jai return. I didn't want that going inside of me. The flesh of the dead.

"I put it in a jug" jai said and handed it to Luke.

"I was thinking after this, we go to BO.Co and take aurora with us" Luke said as he placed the jug at the top of the tube. I felt my stomach turn and the urge to vomit rise. I could feel my tied up body shake.

Soon I felt my stomach begin to full up by a substance I couldnt not taste, but still the idea that I was consuming human flesh made me want to projectile vomit everywhere .

Soon, but not soon enough, Luke removed the tube and put it to the side as jai un buckled my neck. As he did I lent forward and vomiting everything that was down back up. It had some blood in it but that was from my bleeding gums.

"We will have to wash and change her
For BO.Co" Luke looking down at the
Yellow and Red liquid

"I have a bath upstairs, I'll start to run it and see if I have anything she can ware" jai said and pointed upwards. Luke nodded and began to unstrap me

"Perfect, I'll unstrap her and bring her up" Luke said a he pulled on the waist buckle to untie it. I ended up getting winded as it went in deeper into my stomach than before finally coming lose. I let out a few gasps for air as I was finally able to breath but that just made the acidity of the vomit burn my nose and throat. Jai walked off and Luke carried on unbuckling me

"Now at BO.Co I need you to not try and run for it okay, it will make me look bad, also you could get taken" Luke said as he pulled on the arm buckle.

What did he mean? What even was BO.Co?

Once I was unstrapped fully Luke stood me up. He grabbed hold of my arm and started to pull me up and out of the basement.

We emerged to the light of the house. Luke took my straight upstairs to a room where I could hear running water coming from. He opened the door and inside was a room that looked fairy clean. It had a toilet, a sink, a shower and a bathtub with a cabinet, a normal bog standard bathroom. It had a chair next to the sink and Luke placed me on it as he checked the water.

I just watched him as I held my hand with the broken fingers up.

Soon jai came into the room with a pile of cloths

"I have this" he said. On his pile was a Something sparkly

"Oh jai, didn't know you had that fashion choice in you" Luke laughed as he stood up and unfolded the outfit.

It was a dress like thing. It looked short and had the sides cuts out in large circles so that it was literally a mini skirt attached to a bra by some measly fabric and covered in silver sparkles. Something a stripper would ware

Or a stripler did ware?

"It's not mine, it's from misty moon, she's one of the few I managed to stop from escaping" he laughed  "I never got rid of her dress". Luke laughed too but I just got goosebumps, I was going to ware a dead woman's outfit.

Lovely

Luke placed it down to the side and looked back at the bath

"Baths ready, right jai, help me"