Chapter 34

Auroras PoV

I was stopped down Into the blood stained chair. Another chair was brought in and Clarissa was strapped down too. She was scared and I was too

I looked out into the glass and just saw everyone disgusting faces. I looked at Luke who was smiling at me and Dylan was too. I turned to Clarissa who sounded like she was on the verge of going mad. The guys where setting stuff up and James was reading his microphone to speak

"It's okay, I know you've been though a lot, but you'll be okay" I whispered to her in a calm voice. Yes I was shitting myself and yes it knew it was a lie but it was the best lie we had. I was just trying to comfort her a little.

I know Dylan's put her though a lot to get her to this level of terror.

Clarissa turned to me

"How can you say that, Dylan has given me the 5D experience of hell, he fucking killed my family infront of me, he fucking blackmailed me using my mother, he preformed the abortion that he put inside of me, when I was 5 months pregnant" she spat in tears. I was taken back "don't tell me it's okay, because I fucking know it won't be" she said and began blubbering.

I forgot they had microphones in the room and when I looked back up and saw everyone looked shocked.

"And wipe the tears away guys, wow Dylan my man" James said clapping. Everyone else started clapping two and patting him on the shoulder

They were prasing him for being a monster. I was disgusted and mortified

"And now the show, I have a twist, you guys seen saw" James said. Everyone nodded

"Well it's nothing like that" James chuckled slightly then sighed "well slightly" he then went back to his Normle overly cheery tone

"It's going to see who can last the longest. You choose what happens to them, first one to die loses and the winner gets to return to their master" James said with a dark voice.

For some reason I felt okay with this. Clarissa wasn't strong enough to go though this, I wasn't either but I was more stable than her. She wanted to die, more than I did, she would let herself die. But she had a brother, maybe she wanted to stay alive for him. I didn't really have much motivation to keep me thinking about. Apart from being alive. Yet I didn't want to spend my life getting abused by Luke.

Even if I did escape my life wouldn't be the same. I wouldn't be able to live with the scars.

But neither would Clarissa

I guess I just had to "improvise" as the say and just see where fate takes us

"Now everyone get your apps ready and begin" James said. I watched as everyone went on their phones.

Choosing our torture

Now I was starting to freak out. Luke, in all honestly, never sent me though too much torture, I mean yes he has pulled out a few teeth and broken a few fingers and such but nothing like ripping my skin away of stuffing a snake down my throat.

Luke had messed with me psychologically though fear and dirt

He never bodily harmed me to the extreme, not like what was about to happen to me.

I wasn't ready or prepared or stable enough to go though what I was about to go though.

I looked luke dead in the eye and he just winked at me.