Chapter 23

Auroras PoV

I started to scream as the pain in my finger became unbearable. I could feel all he blood in the end of my finger being pushed outwards and my bone begin to crush.

"It will will all ogar (🌚)soon" Luke whispered as my bone finally brushed with a stringing pain

"LUKE PLEASE" I screamed as jai until tightened the clamp. I looked down shakely and though tears I could see My finger was bent and swollen and I could see it starting to bruise up and oh god the pain, it was insane.

"Oh one more, remember aurora, we can do what ever we want to you, we want to do this, so we can do this" Luke snarled as he grabbed another one of my finger and placed it in place.

"NO, NO, NO, PLEASE" I screamed and started to violently shake my body Luke put his free hand on my hair and pulled it upwards tight in a pony tail so my head stayed till. I tucked my bottom jaw in as more tears rolled down my face and jai began to wind in the clamp.  I then took in a deep breath as I started to feel the clamp get tighter and tighter and tighter. Soon the same feelings as before Ran over me before a pop a crunch and then my throat let out every single bit of air it had inside of it with a scream.

Jai began to untighten the clamp and Luke let go of my hair. I didn't even look at my fingers this time I just put my head down and began to cry. The pain was insane but was getting slightly less intense.

Good people pay
They pay the bad people

I gritted my teeth and started to scream the pain out that way.

"Now, Luke, what next" jai asked

Luke looked around the room. His eye caught something

"Well since aurora won't eat her food, she won't need teeth" Luke said in a dark tone.

"NO, NOO" I screamed, I could feel my throat ripping from all the screaming but I didn't care.

Jai chucked and both of them lifted me up. I started kicking and fighting but both just ignored me.

I was taken to an office type chair. Jai had added belts to the waist, arms and leg area as well as cutting out the back so that the head could be lent back though, again a strap going across that.

I was sat in the chair and still trying to fight them but they were a lot stronger than me. It was obvious on their free time they did work out.

My arms and leg where buckled down in no time so I couldn't do anymore fighting. I stopped resisting and just cried instead. Tears streaming down my face and murmurs escaping my mouth.

Jai began to tighten the bukel around my waist as Luke put my head in place. Jai was pulling the belt really right and I was starting to struggle to breath. Luke then tighten the buckle around my neck and I could feel it digging in. I was trying to chock out air and jai came around to where Luke was. Luke prised open my mouth

"Wow I see you've been here before Luke" jai said as he put a finger on one of the scars in my mouth caused my the wooden food stick incident

"I told you, she won't eat" Luke said and I herd a clinic of metal

"Now, she does have beautiful teeth, let's just remove a few back ones, then it won't ruin that pretty face of hers" Luke said. I was watching them both and soon a metal thing came into view. It looked like fat pliers. I began to try and scream but the tightness of the buckles wasn't allowing much aside from chocks of air and some saliva.

Luke handed jai the metal device as jai pulled up a mental retainer, just without the teeth slots. Jai shoved it inside my mouth, it tasted like rusty metal And bared down heavy on my gums.

"Now, her jaw will stay open, look if she survives this and you needs to feed her just use this, I have a few more I'll give you one" jai said. His words just made more tears roll down my face.

I couldn't see much, aside from jai and lukes face. Then jai put the metal device in my mouth and I felt it clamp down on my back tooth.