Chapter 40

(Im giving the story abit of romance)

Lukes PoV

I had a dream that aurora died in my arms and instead of feeling good pleasurable like normally I felt something. And it hurt me. I want to see her wiggle and squirm in pain but I don't want to lose her. After the dream I was feeling slightly off.

I made her some cereal but she didn't seem pleased with it. I decided I'd go for a shower had grab her some fresh clothing as jai finished feeding her. I didn't think I could do it anymore as being around her felt strange and images from my dream flashed though my mind when I see her. He dead body in my arms. Her life no more intertwining with mine.

It was a weird feeling and I was hoping it would pass.

Auroras PoV

Jai was feeding me Cheerios. It was silent and slightly awkward. Jai began to stare at my stomach. It was exposed because of the dress and I thought maybe it's boney nature caught his attention. He smiled, his eyes locked, like he was watching something. I got goosebumps and shivered at his glare. It was scaring me. A spoon dripping with milk and cereal came towards my mouth, without jai watching its direction. I was too busy staring at jai staring at my stomach to take much note and the spoon went straight into my eye. I screamed in pain and ripped my hand forward to wipe my eyes. Agonising pain ran though my hand and I began to scream like a whale. The pain was unbearable and screaming felt like the only way to numb it out. I looked down at my hand and saw they were separated abut the skin surrounding the wire was ripped and bleeding. I herd running coming from down the stairs then a dripping wet naked Luke ran into the room.

Oh Jesus

I looked away from him, it was one of those situations where I wanted to look yet I didn't want to look. I faught back the erge and just glared at my ugly deformed hands.

Luke nelt down by my hands and lifted them up. He shivered slightly. He seemed off and I knew something was wrong with him. He looked up at jai who was eating the cereal now and watching. Luke looked back up at me, his dark eyes burning my eyes

"Jai wrap up her hands, I need her alive for tonight" Luke spoke in a dark whisper. Looked stood up and began to walk back out , his ran his head though his hair but I was keeping my eyes on his arse.

God the only heavenly thing about him was that arse.

Jai sighed and stood up and placed the cereal down. He started muttering things as he stood up

"....Luke....strange....if he knew.....he won't....I won't tell.....boy....death before light"

I still couldn't figure out what Jai meant and honestly it scared me too much to know what he was on about.

I felt a weird sensation run though my stomach. I guess after eating proper food after a while was really effecting my body.

Jai came back with some messy looking bandages and lifted up the wrist on one of my hands. Blood was dripping out of my hand still and I could tell by Jai's confused face that he also had no idea what the hell he was doing.

He just wrapped the bandage around as I hissed and groaned in pain. It hurt a lot, but it was better than just bleeding out.

When he had done both hands he looked back and admired his work. They looked messy and were still leaking blood.

I whispered a thank you to jai before Luke came downstairs. In his hand he had a jumper and some boxes and a shoe lace

"Change into these" he said as he threw me the cloths.