Chapter 43

Auroras PoV

A dissected yellow leg laid on the counter, in a pool of blood. And, resting again the back door was a body.

A mutated body

A mutated body called Asa

Even though his disfigurement I could recognise him.

Luke hadn't kept his promis. They didn't set him free. Both gave me a fake promis. The sight of his disfigurement and knowing I was conned made me started screaming and crying. My eyes locked wide and my jaw opened wide as howling noises escaped. I began to move my torso from side to side trying to figure out how to react. Luke emerged from the fridge with large cup. He placed it on the table in front of me. Ignoring my distorted state.

"Drink this, it's full of protein and such, you need it" he said and pushed it closer to me and put a straw inside. He then walked back over to the chopping board.

I breathed my self to calmness. I needed to cry and just stay strong and calm.

I turned myself around on the chair so I didn't face Asa. I then used my arm to bring the cup closer to me.

I was nervous that Luke had put weird ingredients inside

"Relax, it's just a normal protein shake, choclate flavour, it's now I keep up this muscle" I herd Luke call. I looked down at the shake. Luke sounded genuine and it was true so I took a sip. I needed this drink, because even I knew that my body wouldn't be able to cope for much longer with this much lack of food and nutrients. It surprisingly tasted pretty good and I happily drank away. The choclate smell was starting to overpower the smell of Asas rotten corpse, which is an image I tried to block from my mind.

Soon jai had returned and had bags with him.

"Got the stuff for tonight" he smiled

"Good, I'm sorting The body out, I thought to put some parts in a jar for Dylan, I know he likes stuff like that" Luke replayed.

I felt like I was going to throw up again, just the thought of what these monsters were made me want to throw up but I swallowed it backed down.

I drank a massive gulp of the drink. I have to admit my stomach felt weird having it being filled after a while.

Jai turned to me and frowned

"Another to be, again death before light, poor girl" I herd jai sigh. I froze.

What did he mean. Another? Death before life, again but for a girl? Was I going to die or something along with Luke

I wanted to ask jai what he meant but I didn't want to speak. I just looked at jai who gave me a sorry yet dark look. He glanced at my stomach then tapped his nose.

I thought I was going to go insane, jai was scaring me now and I wanted to know what he was on about. Was he just rambling random stuff.

Poor girl? Maybe he was on about maddie? Yet why would he show sympathy to her? Maybe it was me? But I don't understand.

One day I find out the answer. I knew I would