Chapter 42

Auroras PoV

"And since your skinny the shoe lace should hold the boxes in place" Luke said as he tied and bow around the boxes.

I was just staring with a blank expression at the wall. Trying so hard to get over what just happened to me. Luke seemed to be in a more livelier move and acted like nothing happened.

"And done" Luke said and stood back. Admiring his work. The cloths hung lose on me and where oversized but I didn't mind. They meant I was no longer exposed, but what did that mean now.

Luke disturbed me more than Dylan because of my past with Luke. Yes Dylan destroyed me, but he didn't have a history with me. He didn't kill my best friend in front of me, like Luke did, he didn't send my life downhill, like Luke did, he didn't send me threw years of therapy and fear and pain, LUKE DID, HE DIDN'T STEAL ME FROM MY LIFE WHICH WAS GETTING BACK ON TRACK, HE DIDN'T SHOW ME INHUMAN THING AND HE DIDN'T MUTILATE MY BODY AND STICK VOMIT DOWN MY THOAT, like Luke did.

The first time I got away. But this time I didn't.

"Why you looking so down, you get to see maddie later" Luke smirked before walking to the door exit

"But she won't look like maddie" he sneered then left the entrance and walked away

Maddie

Tears fell down my face as I remembered her. I had forgotten and it made me feel sick and disgusted That right now she was going though something a lot more horrific than hell.

I felt my stomach turn at the thought and I felt my cereal come back up and all over the floor.

Luke must have herd and he walked back into the room with a sigh. He has a knife in his hand and blood on his hands. He was followed my a sickly sweet smell.

Oh Jesus what was he doing in that kitchen

"Seriously, you need to stop throwing up" like groaned. I couldn't even look him in the eyes. Luke sighed and looked around. He walked up to me and grabbed hold of my arm. I jumped and tensed at his touch. He started to drag me to the kitchen. Walking was extremely painful and uncomfortable because of Luke but I tried to hide it.

The sickly rotten smell for stronger and more unbearably, I pressed my free arm against my nose to try and block it out.

In the kitchen Luke pushed my over to the dinning room chair and sat me down. I had kept my head down the whole time since I didn't want to even get a peek at that monster.

I herd Luke walked over to the fridge and he started shuffling stuff around.

I decided to look up at the kitchen while I was here. I sort of wanted to know what they weird smell was.

But I soon regretted it when I lifted my eyes up.