Chapter 18

Auroras PoV

"Now since its night, shall we go out hunting now" Luke asked. Jai's eyes lost contact with mine and he nodded to Luke

"Sure, come on brother, show me, teach me" jai said as he walked to the doorway. Luke untied me from the bed, but kept the handcuffs and clicked both cuffs on my arms that were twisted painfully at my back.

Luke placed some duct tape across my mouth

"Oh how classy" jai laughed. Luke shot him a glare

"Eveything good is at my abode, okay I have to make do" Luke said in defence as he took hold of my cuffs from behind

"Sure, sure, I have actually been building a tocture layer under my house, it's not perfect yet, but I'd happily let you come and see what I have, test some things out" jai said as we got to the doorway.

"Me and aurora are free tomorrow, how about then" Luke said.

Oh fuck no. A fucking torture layer. Who even- well they would of corse. I didn't want this anymore. I wanted to be free. I wish I was shot that night.

"Can't wait" jai them gave me a cold look which caused my to shiver.

~~~

Some how way how, I have no fucking idea how, we managed to get to Luke's car without seeing me and getting worried.

In the car Luke got in the front while me and jai where at the back.

"You look familiar" jai said to me as Luke started up the car. I pushed my leg more to the car door.

"She's aurora, you know aurora" Luke called to jai. Jai turned to me and nodded his head

"Oh yes, I remember you, you were friends with Jessica" he said and got closer. Him just saying her name brought tears to my eyes

"How did her blood feel" he whispered getting closer. More tears began to fall. I just tried to block him out and looked out the window.

Monsters. Monsters that leark in the shadows. Yes. That's what they were. Afraid of daylight as the mask of the light cannot hide them.

We soon came to a dimly lit ally way and I could see a person walked. He looked about our age to be honest and from what I could make out he looked like a handsome guy who had a bright future ahead of him. Well that would all change if Luke and jai capture him.

I knew I couldn't call to him to warn him. I could also sit and watched as his life gets stolen away from him.

"Right jai, the stick is to be fast, don't give him time for it Kick in that he's in damaged" Luke instructed as he pulled the car over to the size, a few feet infront of the man. Jai nodded and grabbed a plastic bag

"So when he walks past, open the door, bag over head and drag him inside" Luke said in a hush. Jai nodded and placed his hand on the Handel. I decided I was just going to look away. Maybe then I could pretend that I was just listening to a movie, something fake to escape reality with.

I herd the car door open and a screamed and muffled yelling.

I just buried my head away and allowed my tears to drop.