Chapter 38

Auroras PoV

I felt the car pull to a stop and Dylan leave. Luke also got out but he came around to the back and opened the door which was on the other side of my. I turned to him and watched as he got some rope and tape ready.

I then saw Dylan return with a struggling girl. Dylan had placed his jacket over her head so I couldn't see her face, Luke helped Dylan in pinning the girl down and strapping her in. I could hear her screams and they sounded someone familar.

Luke was working with the rope and Dylan pulled off the jacket and got the duck tape out.

The girl turned to me, a horror stricken face. But it was a familar horror stricken face.

It was maddie.

Jessica's little sister.

She looked at me, tears rolling down her face as Dylan secured the duct tape. Dylan pushed her head forward before going back to the drivers seat. Luke went around to the passenger side.

"Maddie" I whispered and she nodded. Her face flooding with tears. I wanted to help her but I didn't know what to do. She looked down at my hands and gasped. I had two broken fingers and my hands wired together. I didn't know which scared her the most, probably the wire. I wanted to try and calm her but I didn't know what to say. Everything I herd Dylan had done to Clarissa flashed though my kind and all I could think of was what he did to her. He broke her to nothing. He did thinks that were far worse than what I had been though already and just know he was going to do the same to her made me just feel so sad and mad.

One bastard in this car killed her sister and the other was going to kill her.

I felt some tears steam down my face just thinking about it. If I could I would kill Luke and Dylan and set us both free. She didn't deserve this. She is only 17. But I can't. My hands are binderd together and my body is too weak and tired to put up much of a fight.

After some time of driving Dylan parked up

We were at Jai's house.

"See you later, I'm thinking of having a get together at mine, you, me, a few of the boys" Dylan said and Luke started nodded

"Yes, can I bring aurora" Luke asked. A cry left my throat and Dylan replied

"Of course, it will be fun" Dylan said and gave me a dark smile.

"How about tomorrow night, I want to see if I can't make this bitch unrecognisable in 24 hours" Dylan have a dark chuckled and I herd Maddie scream though her tape.

Luke gave a dark chuckle in response

"Certainly, I'll tell jai, see you then" Luke said and climbed out the door. He then walked around to my side and grabbed hold of my arm and dragged me out. I winced in pain as it pulled on my hand

Luke waved Dylan a goodbye and he drove off. I watched the car drive away.

With maddie inside.