Chapter 36

Auroras PoV

I felt blood run down my neck as I turned to face Clarissa. She was dead.

The skin dangling from the bottom of her limp face. Why had she died so soon.

"Well, wasn't that fast, but a deal is a deal" James said. I kept looking at Clarissa. Daniel kept cutting at her face.

Why.

He soon had it peeled off and I had to look away at that point because I didn't want to see the exposed muscle and tissue left behind.

I herd cheering as I presume Daniel was showing off the face. I guess they wanted to carry on so the audience was satisfied. Jai just stood next to me and chucking slightly.

Then I felt something warm and wet come in contact with my face and I new what it was instantly

It was Clarissa's face

I could could feel the smooth texture again my own face and I ended up vomiting all over it, the force of the vomit caused her face to come off mine and land into my lap, as well and the stomach acid.

The audience was going wild. I looked up at Luke who looked satisfied. I then looked at Dylan who still had the same egger look on his face.

I just looked back down. Jai was removed the face off my lap and I was hoping my turn was over and I would leave but before I knew it my mouth was invaded by the blood covered fingers of Daniel and was prized open. I gagged alittle and then I felt something get shoved into my mouth and halfway down my throat

My eyes began to water as my throat burned and I could taste blood, vomit and skin. Daniels fingers left my mouth and I lunged my head forward and vomited again. The face then flipped out of my mouth and I just lost it.

I began crying hysterically and gagging. Her face looking up at me, slimed in saliva and stained with stomach acid.

Jai began to unstrap me and help me stand up but I felt too shaky. In the end Jai had to carry me out

"Our winner everyone" James shouted and people cheered.

Jai took my into a bathroom that was back behind the screen and started to help clean me up.

"You knew she was going to die first didn't you" I managed out though gags. Jai nodded and ran a damp paper cloths over my lap. After that I just stayed quiet and kept my head again the wall, tears streaming down my face. I was trying not to the think about the face as I knew it would make me throw up again, even though my stomach was too empty for anything else.

Which reminds me. I hadn't eaten properly in a while and never took a good look at myself either.

As jai grabbed a new towl and looked st the mirror.

A pale skeleton looked back at me with purple lifeless eyes and a droopy face. I looked dead.

I looked away from my reflection since I couldn't stand to look at myself anylonger

After a while Jai stood up

"All cleaned now for Luke" he smiled and stood me up. He walked me back out and into the main viewing room. I knew another poor person was up on stage now and was going to endure things much worse than me. I had a get out of Jai free card and they didn't have one.